⚜ GSP's Return Fight ⚜

Pick GSP's return fight

• Total voters
at LHW vs Jones ? are you crazy ?
Anyway , my vote is on Hendricks.

I don't see George sticking around long after his return so I say no to title fights.

I'd rather see him fight silva.

Honestly, GSP vs Hendricks is the fight that should happen. Too much controversy around the 1st decision and that is a fitting rematch.

Only interested in Lawler vs GSP.

He's 185lbs, which is the size of lightweights these days. He's said he can make lightweight.

Gsp vs. RDA or khabib.

I voted Anderson.

Would love to see an old-as-fuck Anderson tool Georges so this ridiculous claim of GSP being a better fighter could be silenced.

If he want to retire with the MW belt the UFC has nothing to say about it bro.

I'd pick GSP over Rockhold, Romero and Jacare. Only top level wrestler can cause problem to Rush.
You don't think Romero is a top wrestler? Or Jacare's bjj isn't scary? Those are 2 fighters that will re-retire GSP.

It makes sense considering that was his first legitimate loss in years and GSP is coming off of a long layoff and he still hasn't rematched him. Most people felt he beat GSP and Lawler in the rematch.
It makes no sense today. It's not 2013 any more. Hendricks should work on being able to function with USADA testing.

I voted Lawler but immediately changed my mind because Wonderboy earned his shot and will win the title next.

GSP isn't confident fighting Robbie in his 1st fight back. He's scared, let's be real here... Even if he wins in his comeback fight, I don't even think he'll fight Robbie then...

But I still voted for Robbie anyways.

Robbie Lawler or Anderson Silva.

The two guys GSP fears the most.

Back