⚜ GSP Not Interested in Fighting Conor: "A mismatch" ⚜

Which of the fighters who called out GSP would be competitive?

• Total voters
FORMER UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre isn't interested in a super-fight with Conor McGregor, according to his best friend and cornerman Kristof Midoux.

“That would be a money fight and GSP is a martial artist,” Midoux told Globe MMA. “McGregor is a warrior and would likely say yes, but it would be a mismatch. Georges is not interested.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/uf...erre-s-best-friend-talks-Conor-McGregor-fight
A mismatch in Colorado favor yes. GSP would be greatly outclassed

If Chaels body is still together

he totally big brothers gsp if they fought... Chael's mma wrestling so much better then Hendricks, Koscheck, Shields whoever..... Georges would have to finish him and that doesn't happen. Chael UD

At this point in BJ Penn's career, if he fought GSP it would be like watching a grizzly bear brutally rape an old man while he unsuccessfully fumbles for his life alert button.

Conor would knock him stiff. People act like its easy to take conor down and keep him there.

Conor would knock him stiff. People act like its easy to take conor down and keep him there.
GSP is just your average panicky wrestle boxer, of course Conor would smoke him. Rd 1 Head Clean Off

Obviously its a mismatch.

GSP should fight one of his peers - the top 10 in the current welterweight division.

It doesn't seem like a bad idea to book with a warm-up, but it shouldn't with guys in lower weight divisions. For GSP a warmup means not taking on the current champion or #1-2 contenders.

Jacare vs GSP would be very interesting.

and with interesting I mean not exactly a favorable match for him.

You guys should ask Rashad how GSP fares grappling against bigger opponents. I think he could be competitive against any of those fighters. I think Bisping is the fairer fight. Hendricks is simply shot after USADA; but I'd see it. Romero is very large, probably the worst fight for him. Jacare would be an amazing fight, and very competitive, I think. Cerrone and Penn would lose.

View attachment 113937

I'm a huge fan of GSP and Conor but not interested in arguably the biggest money fight for him in mma? lol.

Conor wouldn't fight Frankie but somehow is going to fight arguably the greatest mma wrestler ever? Not a chance in hell. GSP was being nice and allowing Conor to save face from having to turn down a fight with him.

Yellowed up again bro? When are you kids going to learn?

I voted Bisping and Sonnen.

I think he (quite handily) beats Penn, Cerrone & even Hendricks (the guy just doesn't seem to be the same).

I think he loses to Souza and Romero. Too big and strong grapplers.

FORMER UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre isn't interested in a super-fight with Conor McGregor, according to his best friend and cornerman Kristof Midoux.

“That would be a money fight and GSP is a martial artist,” Midoux told Globe MMA. “McGregor is a warrior and would likely say yes, but it would be a mismatch. Georges is not interested.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/uf...erre-s-best-friend-talks-Conor-McGregor-fight
GSP took a money fight against Diaz (which was also a mismatch) lol

Even if gsp is in his worst shape ie hendricks shape I dont think Connor has any chance really. I mean, I respect Connor but come on. If Connor can be hit by the long punches of Diaz, what do you think GSP will do when he gets his jab rythm not to mention his superior wrestling?

But hey, if it happens, then it happens but gun to the head ill put my money on GSP.

Back