⚔ Roy Nelson Calls Out Brock Lesnar

Nelson vs. Lesnar

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, Roy has a huge right and huge chin, but that's all.
If Carwin didn't KO Laser, I don't think Roy could either.
And we all know Nelson doesn't decision anyone.

Lol when Big Black reKs this fat bastard

Roy is one of the most delusional fighters around. Pretty much everything he ever says is horribly wrong.

He'd still win though
You have to stop and think about what he's saying. It's mostly all true. The casual watcher of MMA would love that fight. WWE fans etc....Fat-Boy Burger-Lover vs Brock Lesnar...Mullet hairstyle with beard...huge belly, vs freakishly-huge wrestling-star. That's a guaranteed top-ranked PPV right there, especially if the UFC pushes it at all.

You have to stop and think about what he's saying. It's mostly all true. The casual watcher of MMA would love that fight. WWE fans etc....Fat-Boy Burger-Lover vs Brock Lesnar...Mullet hairstyle with beard...huge belly, vs freakishly-huge wrestling-star. That's a guaranteed top-ranked PPV right there, especially if the UFC pushes it at all.

Well Brock sells silly amounts of PPVs regardless of who he fights, true, but Roy seems to think he's overly popular as well which is not true. If that fight happened, it would sell well but it would be almost entirely due to Brock.

Roy is delusional. He can be on a 3 fight losing streak, win one fight, and then call out that he is ready for a title shot. I would pay to watch this though.

"After I get through Derrick [Lewis] and Brock still wants to fight, I'll definitely fight and it will probably be the biggest pay-per-view of all time. We'll blow Conor McGregor, UFC 100, and even UFC 200 out of the water. Because of our styles, the style I fight,

Rather not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back