Nelson vs. Lesnar

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I'd definitely take that fight. It's definitely a money fight. In the heavyweight division, that's the Conor McGregor," Nelson said. "He just brings a whole other audience."

"After I get through Derrick [Lewis] and Brock still wants to fight, I'll definitely fight and it will probably be the biggest pay-per-view of all time. We'll blow Conor McGregor, UFC 100, and even UFC 200 out of the water. Because of our styles, the style I fight, Brock Lesnar's name, and the way I market myself and now with the UFC push behind me, it would get pushed to a whole new freaking level."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/6/2...n-interview-brock-lesnar-pay-per-view-records

Roy is one of the most delusional fighters around. Pretty much everything he ever says is horribly wrong.

He'd still win though

Roy is one of the most delusional fighters around. Pretty much everything he ever says is horribly wrong.

He'd still win though

I was with you until the last part, Brock would bull rush Kung Fu Panda :D

I was with you until the last part, Brock would bull rush Kung Fu Panda :D

Holy cow... Now it makes sense why he asks Bruce Buffer to announce him as a "Kung Fu fighter". Po has the same bigass belly.

He will have a touch time with Derrick Lewis who has much improved striking if he loses I would like to see him fight the loser of Hunt/ Lesnar.

and it will probably be the biggest pay-per-view of all time. We'll blow Conor McGregor, UFC 100, and even UFC 200 out of the water. Because of our styles, the style I fight, Brock Lesnar's name, and the way I market myself and now with the UFC push behind me, it would get pushed to a whole new freaking level."
I think Mark Hunt gave Roy brain damage if he actually thinks that lol, but I do think he would beat Brock

Roy is just trying to get attention and throw his name in the ring to get a possible big pay day. How about you focus on the big mofo you gotta face soon. You're in no position to be calling anyone out at this time. I hate when fighters say "Oh yea, let me fight *insert fighter's name* and show y'all what I can do" meanwhile they're scheduled to fight another fighter. Shut up Roy, win the fight and then talk about fighting others.

Last edited:
I don't want to pay money to see Roy Nelson anymore.

Brock vs. anyone does big numbers. Biggest ever? Maybe. If Brock can beat Hunt his second fight back would do YUGE numbers.

Roy Nelson by KO

giphy.gif

Roy is fighting one of the lowest ranked fighters in Black Beast next. He is in no position to call out for a big money fight that nobody wants to see and nobody asked for.

The guy is definitely more popular than his recent record and is quite entertaining, unfortunately he thinks its still 2012.

I want to see him win again (and think he will beat Derrick Lewis) but his last 4 fights, 3 defeats and even that Rosholt win have definitely taken the shine of Big Country.

Roy Nelson is my hero just for saying this and TOTALLY meaning it 100%. He has no fear.

He'd still win though
Its posts like these that remind me how delusional you are, and how much i look forward to the day you get banned.

Brock vs Nelson would do huge numbers and its got nothing to do with Nelson! he needs to understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back