⚔ Cody Garbrandt's Latest Confrontation with Cruz Backstage Leaves Him Trembling in Fear

Rate Garbrandt's trash talk

• Total voters
Caraway knows his title shot is slipping away
I don't know how close it was to happening anyways. I think most likely it will be Dom vs Cody & TJ vs Caraway. But the UFC surprises us sometimes...who knows. I don't think Caraway will get it though.

MAKE THE FIGHT DANA, FUCK SNAKESHAW AND HIS BEGGING ASS

The amount of attention seeking it takes to tattoo your neck (and entire body) like that tells med im probably not gonna like the guy on a personal level . Hes fun to watch in the cage though

Not everyone that gets heavily tattooed is seeking attention just like not EVERY gym rat is seeking attention but it's a lifestyle choice that THEY want and their personal choices don't effect YOU. Yes there are plenty of people on social media in both realms seeking attention but saying all tattooed people are attention seekers is like saying all blacks are criminals. See how ignorant that is?

Right now, nobody is getting in Doms head cause he really does believe he cant be touched at 135.
I do believe someone will touch him and sooner than later and wouldnt be surprised if it ended up being Cody.
I still would like to see Barao vs Dom at 135.Its a different fight and its just a matter of time before Dom 's chin gets tagged........its just a matter of time.Hes not some dude whos been devastating guys.I actually had tj edging out dom.

Not everyone that gets heavily tattooed is seeking attention just like not EVERY gym rat is seeking attention but it's a lifestyle choice that THEY want and their personal choices don't effect YOU. Yes there are plenty of people on social media in both realms seeking attention but saying all tattooed people are attention seekers is like saying all blacks are criminals. See how ignorant that is?

LOL, tatted up attention whore identified.

Him & Caraway were actually going at it yesterday. I don't mind this. Do that fight then Dom vs TJ 2.

Lol @ Duckaway trying to glom onto Cody's celebrity, wanting to fight him now that he's got a name. I guess Mr. Tate is looking to step up and be the breadwinner now that Miesha lost the belt.

Im with Cody...or anyone to get Cruz out of the champ chair.

Lol @ Duckaway trying to glom onto Cody's celebrity, wanting to fight him now that he's got a name. I guess Mr. Tate is looking to step up and be the breadwinner now that Miesha lost the belt.

Fuck yea he is

I went with tree but only because there was no tree fiddy

LEL.

Cruz should turn Bill the Butcher on Cody.

#CruzBless

He should fight TJ first. I want him to fight Caraway but with no loves speed I think he could clip him. TJ and Cruz make a mockery of No love.

LEL.

Cruz should turn Bill the Butcher on Cody.

#CruzBless

He should fight TJ first. I want him to fight Caraway but with no loves speed I think he could clip him. TJ and Cruz make a mockery of No love.

Possible, but Cody needs to land just once and it's fucksville.

Hmm, well other than 'douchey,' I don't see a lot of coincidence between Mike Perry and Cody Garbrandt.

You're the fan Rex, you're supposed to be telling me the answer is "they're both entertaining fighters", not letting the forum know you'll like anyone who's an overcompensating dipshit.

What do they have in common with Donald Trump and Conor before he lost to Nate? They're all white! Explain yourself Rex, before people think you're some kind of trollish contrarian.... I mean racist! Before they think you're a racist.

LOL, tatted up attention whore identified.

Tatted? Either you're under the age of 17 or older than 48. Or most likely you're just a dooshy bro using terminology like that. Pussy must just dry up whenever you walk in a room.

Back