⚔ Cody Garbrandt's Latest Confrontation with Cruz Backstage Leaves Him Trembling in Fear

Rate Garbrandt's trash talk

• Total voters
Cruz fans super butthurt and all they can come up with is "neck tattoo" LMAO

Lol seriously. Who gives a shit? I wouldn't get them but I'm sure that Cody gets plenty of pussy even with them. Probably gets some pussy because of them from those hot chicks with purple hair and cheek piercings.

I doubt Cruz knew who he was. But he will know soon, he's the real deal

He has the speed to find Cruz' chin, the question is: Will he be able to stop Dom's takedowns? Because there's no doubt Dominick will duck under one of his punches and shoot for a takedown whenever he tries to close the distance.

Lol seriously. Who gives a shit? I wouldn't get them but I'm sure that Cody gets plenty of pussy even with them. Probably gets some pussy because of them from those hot chicks with purple hair and cheek piercings.
Not a chance in hell id ever get those tattoos either but yeah some women really fucking like that shit for some reason.

Was he the one that had the little kid walk out with him? If so, I liked that version much better.

EDIT: Yep, Maddux Maple. Cody should stick to that.

Last edited:
If you're implying the douchebag type, just remember that Cruz is even more douchey than Garbrandt. I mean, watch the guy talk for a minute and tell me he doesn't just radiate douchiness.

I'm fine with douchey if you can back it up, but Cruz just does the herky jerky dance for 25 minutes and wins by avoiding a fight. At least Cody sends people to god in a matter of minutes with brutal KOs.

I didn't say what the type was Rex. Don't go accidentally telling people what you do around here.... Lol.

Doubt it, Cruz doesnt seem the type to be intimidated by a guy with 10 pro fights given his resume and the adversity hes come back from

That being said, Dom has gotten annoying as fuck as an analyst lately. In the 202 postfight show he seemed extremely gotten to and agitated about Garbrandt
He knows Garbrandt's next. It's kind of awkward to have to talk about your next opponent as a Fox analyst instead of as a fighter. I doubt Cruz is scared of Garbrandt. He's beaten a who's-who at BW, with only Garbrandt and Barao missing from his resume. Barao is a FW now and Garbrandt is almost definitely the next contender, so...

I believe him.

Also lol @ hating on Cody's trash talk if you're a Conor fan. Its very similar.

Especially the "he was lookin for security like 'get this animal away from me! Get this savage out of here.'"

Just imagine that being said with an Irish accent. Its some Conor shit.

And I don't think he's trying to copy Conor either, I'm sure that's the type of dude that Cody is. Him and Conor are just similar when it comes to how they deal with their opponents I suppose.

He's a bit of a dork but he's making an effort. More than you can say for most guys in that division.

Love how rustled all the insecure dweebs on this forum get by Cody. All that pussy and attention he's swimming in gets their jealous vibes out of control.

Can't wait until this dude KOs the decisionater into oblivion and the only thing left to hate on will be his tattoos and hair.
Dillashaw fan detected

Good god, this man is delusional.

Let the winner of Dodson-Lineker have him please.

So much chunk! and I found them, not huge but still nice
92087ebba3cec78c9b5e4d9de8bb5877.jpg
49744766.jpg

garbrant seriously makes me ill, one of the most cringeworthy fighters around. The definition of a "douchebag bro" that gets your whole group into fights when you go out trying to have fun. Can't stand him i hope dom knocks him out.

Maybe Garbrandt should get one more fight before facing Cruz. From the trash talk point of view, Cruz will fuck with him easily, he's a savage.

I doubt cruz is afraid of anyone. Dude always finds a way to win.

Why would Cody even say anything to Dom at all? What an insecure manlet.

Start the mental games now before the fight. The earlier the better I say.

I don't think Conor was even talking about Cody specifically & he flipped out. Just wait until Dom verbally embarrasses him face to face. Press conference fines looooom.
Conor got to him within 30 seconds and he wasn't even talking about him lmao. Cruz schools this kid easy

Back