♕SBBC: GOATs and Legends in the SBBC ♕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to see a Penn / Machida rematch there were so many unanswered questions left after their first bout.

I guess Penn has a shot... but otherwise that's just going to be another bad look for a guy who hasn't won a fight in 5+ years. He's creeping up on lightweight Tito Ortiz status...

So much disrespect for legends itt, go back to cheering for Ronda and Conor you cans.

penn is going to humiliate himself. lentz sucks but he's going to be way stronger and better conditioned. used to be a penn fan but he's annoying af now, he had several opportunities to show up in shape and train at an actual gym and he blew it every time. "my diet is like atkins, but with the carbs" lmao ok u fat shit

Penn was at Jackson's recently, probably more of a photo op than anything.

the fact he's even calling out a fighter the calibre of a Nik Lentz is tellling, just fucking retire.

penn is going to humiliate himself. lentz sucks but he's going to be way stronger and better conditioned. used to be a penn fan but he's annoying af now, he had several opportunities to show up in shape and train at an actual gym and he blew it every time. "my diet is like atkins, but with the carbs" lmao ok u fat shit

Atkins with carbs?

PIkprkZ.gif

To the death Georges.

Matt Hughes should come give him another farmer beat down.

Penn should just come in roided to the gills, fuck Lentz up, then retire after he pops.

Penn is an ATG I dont even know who lentz is nor do I care. Penn will rnc him with hilarious ease

He has a massive head.

these fighters of yesteryear just can't resist going back to the well one last time.
admittedly, many of them were/are legends and still are very popular, so they'll
get a draw.

who can blame them for wanting one more big payday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back