♕Obama shows his true colors with Israel♕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Note: Like every Israel - Palestine thread, people are getting out of hand. Refrain from using any Jewish/Muslim slurs in this thread. Do not wish genocide on a group of people. Try to be civil in this thread as it's usually the hardest one to do so. You can make an argument either way without doing these things that will get you infractions.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/23/politics/israel-official-rips-obama-un-settlements/

Good job Obummer, you just weakened your legacy further screwing Israel with the pathetic UN trying to bully Israeli settlements.

But it's ok, our new Commander in Chief had this to say:

So in essence--and you can read the full article--Obama looks to weaken our ally in his final act as President. What a guy. I can't wait til we pull funding from the UN and tell them to fuck off. United Nations my ass.

@Dr J @Arkain2K @sodapopinski @Deffid @RhinoRush @Hans Gruber @ens189 @Rex Kwon Do @Prime Ang @The Diplomat @KONG-D'SNT-TAP @M3t4tr0n @Jack V Savage @JosephDredd @silus_2000 @JDragon

Why do people continue to channel their anger towards Obama? It costs over a billion dollars to get elected. How long until people realize there is an approval process behind the scenes? You're just serving your whiny emotions when you get self-righteous about Obama.

Why do people continue to channel their anger towards Obama? It costs over a billion dollars to get elected. How long until people realize there is an approval process behind the scenes? You're just serving your whiny emotions when you get self-righteous about Obama.
*Trump

Mod Note: Like every Israel - Palestine thread, people are getting out of hand. Refrain from using any Jewish/Muslim slurs in this thread. Do not wish genocide on a group of people. Try to be civil in this thread as it's usually the hardest one to do so. You can make an argument either way without doing these things that will get you infractions.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/23/politics/israel-official-rips-obama-un-settlements/

Good job Obummer, you just weakened your legacy further screwing Israel with the pathetic UN trying to bully Israeli settlements.

But it's ok, our new Commander in Chief had this to say:

So in essence--and you can read the full article--Obama looks to weaken our ally in his final act as President. What a guy. I can't wait til we pull funding from the UN and tell them to fuck off. United Nations my ass.

@Dr J @Arkain2K @sodapopinski @Deffid @RhinoRush @Hans Gruber @ens189 @Rex Kwon Do @Prime Ang @The Diplomat @KONG-D'SNT-TAP @M3t4tr0n @Jack V Savage @JosephDredd @silus_2000 @JDragon

Fuck Israel. People like you are a cheap stinky whore for Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back