Who kills the king?

[X] Jacare
[X] Weidman
[X] Mousasi
[X] Romero
[X] Kennedy

[X] NONE OF THE ABOVE!

Well you don't remember then do you

Easily? He barely squeaked out a decision winning 3 rounds by hugging and laying in Bisping's guard. While the other 2 rounds he was getting outstruck and lit up by a post surgery one eyed long lay off Bisping.

I pick Bisping in the rematch via UD.

Okay i just looked at the offical score card, and not a single judge gave it a 48-47.

49-46 49-46 and 50-45.

So what exactly are you remembering?

I know kennedy isn't the most popular guy around here but don't let your feelings get in the way of the truth, Bisping got smashed by kennedy and yes, he made it look pretty damn easy.

Henderson would've knocked out all those guys with that first round barrage he put on mike.

The Chris and Luke would be asleep. Same with jacare.

Okay i just looked at the offical score card, and not a single judge gave it a 48-47.

49-46 49-46 and 50-45.

So what exactly are you remembering?

I know kennedy isn't the most popular guy around here but don't let your feelings get in the way of the truth, Bisping got smashed by kennedy and yes, he made it look pretty damn easy.

I remember it clear as day.

1st Kennedy laid on Bisping
2nd Bisping outstruck Kennedy and had back peddling
3rd Kennedy laid on Bisping
4th Bisping outstruck Kennedy and had him back peddling - except in his round Kennedy managed to catch him with an overhand right - not enough to win the round IMO but the judges believed it did
5th Kennedy laid on Bisping.

It was clear that Kennedy was the winner but it wasn't easy and it wasn't the kind of victory to brag about especially considering Bispings lengthy lay off.

Back