♔ Bisping's Rematch Prediction: Hendo Will Be KTFO ♔

Bisping vs. Hendo 2

• Total voters
Hendo via H bomb! Gonna be betting big money on this hopefully the bookies give hendo +300 odds

Bisping has 1 KO win in his career. It was his last fight. Why is he suddenly a knock out artist who can take out Hendo? The casuals fan mentality is weak and shows you're only as good as your last fight. Hendo is going to win again.
100%
THANK YOUUU

Bisping has 1 KO win in his career. It was his last fight. Why is he suddenly a knock out artist who can take out Hendo? The casuals fan mentality is weak and shows you're only as good as your last fight. Hendo is going to win again.

I think a lot of people are picking Bisping by KO because Hendo's chin isn't what it used to be. Look at what Mousasi did to him. Very surprising he survived against Lombard but that only took more out of him.

I got Bisping by grapple fuck. That's the easiest way to beat PED Henderson.

Bisping will probably TKO him, but I'm pulling for an H-Bomb finish from Hollywood Henderson.

I think a lot of people are picking Bisping by KO because Hendo's chin isn't what it used to be. Look at what Mousasi did to him. Very surprising he survived against Lombard but that only took more out of him.
Ya but look what shogun did to him and it wasn't stopped. Hendos chin is world class and Mooses stoppage win was weak. Bisping would not KO hendo Id give him at 1 percent chance. Hendo has pings soul in a jar at his house. Getting brutally KOED like that will result in ping being hesitant. He shouldn't win and I'm gonna get big on hendo.

The count will prolly whoop him hendo will gas bad
Ping is older and slower now too! A fluke win over a showboating silva and a lucky KO over a cocky champ don't make ping more of a threat now vs Hendo than he was 7 years ago!

Heart says Hendo by KTFO, head says Bisping by UD or possible late TKO on a gassed Hendo.

Ya but look what shogun did to him and it wasn't stopped. Hendos chin is world class and Mooses stoppage win was weak. Bisping would not KO hendo Id give him at 1 percent chance. Hendo has pings soul in a jar at his house. Getting brutally KOED like that will result in ping being hesitant. He shouldn't win and I'm gonna get big on hendo.

Hendo's chin used to be world class. His chin is probably still better than most, but certainly not what it used to be.

Back