♔ Bisping's Rematch Prediction: Hendo Will Be KTFO ♔

Bisping vs. Hendo 2

• Total voters
As long as one of them gets ktfo I'll be happy.

Enough of this horseshit.

Fighters don't make fights they fight who is put in front of them.

Bisping is excited about getting revenge.

Just STFU

You cant be that simple. Ever since Bisping won the belt hes been calling for this fight. Bisping has also been saying who does and doesn't deserve the fight. Bisping knows the best chance to keep his belt is to fight Hendo the 44 year old #14 ranked MW. Revenge isn't beating a chinny old man. Just because you can't see through it doesn't mean the rest of us can't.

image.gif

Knowing how much the gods of MMA love to deprive me of wins that I am HEAVILY invested in....Hendo loses. No way the gods would smile upon me and give me the pleasure of seeing Bisping KTFO'd AGAIN by an H-bomb. There's just no fucking way lightning strikes twice. I'm really happy for Hendo getting a title shot in his retirement fight, but I am nervous as hell about it.

View attachment 121321 View attachment 121321

You cant be that simple. Ever since Bisping won the belt hes been calling for this fight. Bisping has also been saying who does and doesn't deserve the fight. Bisping knows the best chance to keep his belt is to fight Hendo the 44 year old #14 ranked MW. Revenge isn't beating a chinny old man. Just because you can't see through it doesn't mean the rest of us can't.

The first words out of his mouth was Jacare Is who I want to fight.

I never said he diddnt want the fight I clearly said he wanted to fight Hendo one last time to get revenge.

But the fight was not put together by him.

In fact he has clearly stated many fucking times Jacare os the clear contender and he would be happy to fight him.

Acting like he is ducking the entire division is a joke.
He picked his fight. Would he have fought someone more deserving if the UFC made him? Yeah but he didn't have to. He picked the easiest fight for him that would make him the most money. The UFC let him pick that fight because it makes money and because Bisping is a company man. Just watch the interview when Dana says so. It's not complicated. You're right, the UFC had the final say but you're dead wrong in saying that Bisping didn't put the fight together... he asked for it and got it... I don't know how much more involvement a fighter could have. I'm not saying he ducked Yoel or Jacare, even if he did, I'm just saying he picked the fight he wanted. He did so to get revenge, he did so to get more money, he did so because it gave him the best chance of defending his belt and he did so because it was the smart move.

I think Bisping wins this one.

Not sure if he knocks Hendo out though.

And he better be damn careful. That H-Bomb and H- Elbow still have some nasty power in them.
When is the last fight Hendo didnt get knocked or atleast hurt badly. Bisping is too good on angles and volume, Hendo gonna sleep

Michael Bisping plans to knock Dan Henderson 'the f**k out' in rematch

What do you make of Henderson's power since getting off TRT?

Yeah, well, Dan Henderson is still a formidable force. He is who he is. He's had a great career, but you can't deny, he's slowed down a little bit. His knockout power is still there. We saw him knockout [Hector] Lombard, but he's lost to a few as well. His knockout power is still there. Obviously he's going to try to land that H-Bomb on me in October. Good luck doing that. I'm not going to walk into that one.

Listen, he's still a formidable opponent, though. He knocked out Tim Boetsch, he knocked out Lombard just recently. The guy can still pack a punch.

Make no mistake: in October, everybody can tune in to see America's no. 1 bad boy getting knocked the f--k out. Make no mistake about that.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/1...ger-to-fight-a-post-trt-dan-henderson-on-even

Dude, I'm gonna report you.
You abuse the poll system and post in a very annoying way, just to get attention.

You also don't do yourself any favors. You kill all of your own credibility and you clearly want to move up in social standing on this site.

If that's what you want, post normal topics, with good content. Stop trying to abuse the system for self validation.

The first words out of his mouth was Jacare Is who I want to fight.

That's not true. He only mentioned fighting Jacare because he was asked about him at the post fight press conference. Bisping did not bring him up. It's obvious by the match that was made he doesn't actually want to fight Jacare either. Sorry buddy no ones buying it.

Last edited:
I just can't see Hendo winning. Bisping will be so damn cautious about that punch. He'll dodge it then crack Hendo, that's my prediction anyways. But fuck, crazier shit has happened...I think... o_O

So many Salty fans in here

image.gif

I've got Bisping by KO (and by KO, I mean TKO).
At this point, Dan isn't even close to Mike's level. He's 3-6 in his last 9, and Shogun and Lombard were both dominating him before they got caught.

Bisping has 1 KO win in his career. It was his last fight. Why is he suddenly a knock out artist who can take out Hendo? The casuals fan mentality is weak and shows you're only as good as your last fight. Hendo is going to win again.

Isnt he like 3rd in most knockout wins in UFC? Not sure i recall that correctly

"Believe you me buddeh, I'm calling out Royce Gracie after this fight" -Michael Bisping

I want to believe in Larry. Some strange things have been happening in MMA recently, though.

Huge fan of both guys, more so of dangerous Dan.

Bisping should win by KO as Dan's chin is no more.

This is a win - win fight for me, Bisping wins then he avenges his worst loss but if Hendo wins he retires as one of the all times GOAT with a belt in PRIDE, Strikeforce and UFC.

Bisping wins by decision I think.

Hopefully Bisping knocks him the f out and inserts some late punches. Hendo deserves it

Back