♔♔COD BLOPS4 Blackout Role Call♔♔

Man, those MP maps are absolute dog shit. Lag is really bad to start for me too. On the one X

Meh. Never played this blackout mode before. What is this? I can only die once then I have to wait for everyone else to die? Graphics in blackout look horrible.

Can't play maps yet because it hasn't finished installing.

Meh. Never played this blackout mode before. What is this? I can only die once then I have to wait for everyone else to die? Graphics in blackout look horrible.

That a shame. Played the MP, and the graphics were good, though I wish they made the shake in the camera when running a bit less drastic

Last edited:
I just don't understand why people gravitate to these games. I bought this game with the pressure of my best friend and hate it. I hate the battle royal mode as well. It's so arcadey to me. I'll stick with pubg.

So how many players for the non-blackout mode maps?
Not enough. It's pretty much aim warm up for me for blackout. 6v6 is the highest amount... fucking weak. Especially for us PC players.

What do you mean gfx look horrible?

I just don't understand why people gravitate to these games. I bought this game with the pressure of my best friend and hate it. I hate the battle royal mode as well. It's so arcadey to me. I'll stick with pubg.

Lol at paying $60 for something out of peer pressure and not knowing wtf it is. Here's a bag of white stuff for $200, pay me then snort it.

What do you mean gfx look horrible?

Maybe it's just me, but blackout looks like it's from last gen and very cartoonish. I don't feel like the graphics in blackout are as good as the multiplayer graphics from the last COD or BF. I haven't played the multiplayer maps yet so hopefully those will be better. Maybe the blackout graphics were downgraded to accommodate for all the players?

Maybe it's just me, but blackout looks like it's from last gen and very cartoonish. I don't feel like the graphics in blackout are as good as the multiplayer graphics from the last COD or BF. I haven't played the multiplayer maps yet so hopefully those will be better. Maybe the blackout graphics were downgraded to accommodate for all the players?

people still play games for graphics?

Weird... they look fine for me on PC. Way beyond most other games of the genre, especially considering the map size and player count.

Anyways, Leaderboards bout to pop!

https://www.dexerto.com/call-of-duty/treyarch-provides-update-on-black-ops-4-leaderboards-188499

FacePuncher7 come at me fools!

This is my first CoD game since first zombies.

Treyarch CODs have always been more colorful and cartoonish compared to IW and Sledgehammer's. I actually prefer the more vibrant look compared to the muddy, grey look of SH/IW's.

Shroud on blacks ops 4 compared to pubg

I’m going to be playing this game a lot, I like it, started Shroud. “It’s not like PUBG, I think I still love PUBG overall more, but, [Blackout] is fun.”

Are you mad?

No. The color scheme of the game is washed out, every player is a bullet sponge and the netcode is worse than PUBG's.

I’m going to be playing this game a lot, I like it, started Shroud. “It’s not like PUBG, I think I still love PUBG overall more, but, [Blackout] is fun.”

Shroud has a financial interest in PUBG. So you need to take his opinion on the game as such.

Sigh. I'm disappointed. I was really excited to play this game. To me, the maps are extremely small. Way too small. Might as well start us in a closet. And everything has been 5v5. Looks like you can only go up to 6v6. Maybe I prefer the larger maps and more players of the BF series. It's also frustrating that there can be only one of each class on a team. That's lame. Oh well. I actually bought this because I wasn't going to buy BF5 since I don't like the WW2 setting. Hope others are having a better time with it.

Man, went the first 3 or 4 games of Blackout, and didnt even get a chance to grab a gun lol. Fml

Sigh. I'm disappointed. I was really excited to play this game. To me, the maps are extremely small. Way too small. Might as well start us in a closet. And everything has been 5v5. Looks like you can only go up to 6v6. Maybe I prefer the larger maps and more players of the BF series. It's also frustrating that there can be only one of each class on a team. That's lame. Oh well. I actually bought this because I wasn't going to buy BF5 since I don't like the WW2 setting. Hope others are having a better time with it.
If I bought it, it was going to be for the non battle royale stuff. Doesn't seem like anybody is fond of that part of MP. Too bad as I've liked Treyarch's other entries.

The battle royal mode is horrid. Call of duty and battle royal aren't supposed to mix.

Back