♔♔COD BLOPS4 Blackout Role Call♔♔

Whats sweet is that if i get bored I go play some domination or TDM or something. Or use those modes to warmup before I llay some blackout.

Blops 4 is going to be amazing.

the only difference being we know for a fact they get paid directly by the companies to review games.

End of last year the FTC finally ruled on this. Sending out warning letters that all online content creators must adhere to FTC paid advertisement/endorsement standards moving forward.

lol there is absolutely no hype this time around for this game.. Doesn't it come out like next week? yikes they fooled me again into buying this crap

lol there is absolutely no hype this time around for this game.. Doesn't it come out like next week? yikes they fooled me again into buying this crap
no hype because its COD. once the popular streamers start playing it again like they did during the beta, It will gain traction

what edition did you foolios buy? I got the digital 99$ one just because I don't want to buy the maps later on.

Would buy if they sold a standalone version for just BR game mode. Too many games already out and coming up to justify a full $60

Would buy if they sold a standalone version for just BR game mode. Too many games already out and coming up to justify a full $60
Honestly, I tried the other modes... you're basically paying $60 for a BR. Not going to lie, the other modes are pretty ass and only are 5v5 and 6v6? The fuck. The BR is fucking great though and it's FAST. Games end way quicker than even Fartnite.

Honestly, I tried the other modes... you're basically paying $60 for a BR. Not going to lie, the other modes are pretty ass and only are 5v5 and 6v6? The fuck. The BR is fucking great though and it's FAST. Games end way quicker than even Fartnite.
I played the beta. Honestly the looting was 10x better than PUBG with the guns being loaded, attachments auto-attaching, the clear indicators that the circle is shrinking, etc. I just hated the arcade style gun fights. It's better than fortnite as far as gun fights go but not by much.

I really liked the fast paced game play though and I'd play it if they would just make the BR a standalone product. Will keep an eye on it

Got it loaded up now, when I get off work i'm heading straight home, getting as close to lethally overdosing on the pots as I can, and then it's time to murk fools

I played the beta. Honestly the looting was 10x better than PUBG with the guns being loaded, attachments auto-attaching, the clear indicators that the circle is shrinking, etc. I just hated the arcade style gun fights. It's better than fortnite as far as gun fights go but not by much.

I really liked the fast paced game play though and I'd play it if they would just make the BR a standalone product. Will keep an eye on it

Yea during the beta I enjoyed it a lot it was the best BR game I've played by far. I liked everything about it. That's all I want to play though and even then I don't play BR games for that long. I like them as a change up from whatever other multiplayer game I'm playing which is usually Rainbow.

Ring of Elysium has actually been pretty good. First time I tried it I didn't like it to much but they patched it up and it handles a lot better. Still not as good as COD IMO.

I bought it last night. It's been so long since I played a CoD game that I really suck right now.

It's not in the realm of Fortnite as far as aiming goes... there's no bloom or hitscan cmon bruh.

You might want to stay away from blackout

You can emote peek

You have to sit there and do that one emote over and over... you also still have to go kill the person using aim. Maybe you can't afford Blackout that's why you're saying stay away? How fast will they patch this tho?

Outside of streamers and players who only own a console. I dont understand why someone would buy this game.

I'm having a blast. Anyone want to link up on PS4?

Back