Opinion ♔♔♔Steven Crowder on weirdo Anti-Trump Celebs♔♔♔

Nah, I'm not sure you do because you used "feel" to describe my position. I don't feel fetus's are alive. I don't feel Fetus's are human. These are truths
I too believe that it is logical to take the position that a human life begins at conception. Sorry but I don't consider taking the morning after pill or something the same thing as murdering a person who has left the womb. We feel differently about the subject. When it is acceptable to end a human life is a complex subject in the human condition. Don't take offense that I consider your position an emotional one but it is. You care about something that has absolutely no actual effect on you, that's an emotional response.

The only 2 i know of are in pretty bad areas...
Ok people make mistakes , but 3 or more is unacceptable
I'm not surprised that there would be PPs in bad areas because they are of particular help to poor folks. As to your last statement I agree.

Ooops, still off-topic, but I'm actually enjoying the exchange. Oh well.

I too believe that it is logical to take the position that a human life begins at conception. Sorry but I don't consider taking the morning after pill or something the same thing as murdering a person who has left the womb. We feel differently about the subject. When it is acceptable to end a human life is a complex subject in the human condition. Don't take offense that I consider your position an emotional one but it is. You care about something that has absolutely no actual effect on you, that's an emotional response.

I'm not surprised that there would be PPs in bad areas because they are of particular help to poor folks. As to your last statement I agree.

Ooops, still off-topic, but I'm actually enjoying the exchange. Oh well.

When a fetus has it's own unique human DNA it's a new human. It's really not that complex. You haven't offered anything to counter this rather obvious truth.

You care about something that has absolutely no actual effect on you, that's an emotional response.

You presume to know me and what I've been through. This doesn't effect me? Have you had a child you wanted to raise and care for aborted without any way of doing anything about it?

Have you ever helped bring in a new life only to have it snuffed out leaving you feeling responsible?

There is an emotional aspect of this, but that isn't what I brought up

When a fetus has it's own unique human DNA it's a new human. It's really not that complex. You haven't offered anything to counter this rather obvious truth.
I didn't try to. In fact I stated pretty clearly that I agree with this.

You presume to know me and what I've been through. This doesn't effect me? Have you had a child you wanted to raise and care for aborted without any way of doing anything about it?

Have you ever helped bring in a new life only to have it snuffed out leaving you feeling responsible?

There is an emotional aspect of this, but that isn't what I brought up
Ok I hear you. But you clearly just confirmed that this is an emotional issue for you. If you had something happen to you that did or continues to cause you pain you have my sympathies. It just seems odd to me that you objected to me referring to how you "feel".

I didn't try to. In fact I stated pretty clearly that I agree with this.

Ok I hear you. But you clearly just confirmed that this is an emotional issue for you. If you had something happen to you that did or continues to cause you pain you have my sympathies. It just seems odd to me that you objected to me referring to how you "feel".

Well I specifically omitted that info as to not make an argument based in emotion, but rather reason. This is why I took offense to the accusation I was arguing from emotion

If you agree with a fetus being a human life, how can you be pro choice? Aren't you basically admitting a mothers right to autonomy has more value then life itself?

I thought anti Trumpers were trolls. No way anyone can be that stupid

Well I specifically omitted that info as to not make an argument based in emotion, but rather reason. This is why I took offense to the accusation I was arguing from emotion
Ahhh but you were coming from a place of emotion, and what's wrong with that? We're not fucking robots man. I don't see emotion as a bad thing. Passion in one form or another has led to the some of the greatest human accomplishments. Hey, Gibson didn't name his movie The Reason of the Christ, right?

If you agree with a fetus being a human life, how can you be pro choice? Aren't you basically admitting a mothers right to autonomy has more value then life itself?
To me that's an over-dramatic way to put it. That's just a small step from the "every sperm is sacred" way of thinking that makes anyone who ever made the choice to jerk off a mass murderer.

No I don't view a glob of cells the size of a pinhead as sacred.

Ahhh but you were coming from a place of emotion, and what's wrong with that? We're not fucking robots man. I don't see emotion as a bad thing. Passion in one form or another has led to the some of the greatest human accomplishments. Hey, Gibson didn't name his movie The Reason of the Christ, right?

To me that's an over-dramatic way to put it. That's just a small step from the "every sperm is sacred" way of thinking that makes anyone who ever made the choice to jerk off a mass murderer.

No I don't view a glob of cells the size of a pinhead as sacred.

You just called them human life. Sperm isn't human life lol. It's one component. Don't forsake your honesty for the sake of an argument

You just called them human life. Sperm isn't human life lol. It's one component. Don't forsake your honesty for the sake of an argument
I'm not forsaking anything. Sperm is human life. If the sperm that made me ended up in a sock I don't think my Dad murdered me. If my Mom took the morning after pill the moment after Dad's sperm entered Mom's egg I don't think she murdered me. You don't understand the moral relativity of where one person or another draws the line? You spoke earlier of a woman's right to autonomy having more value than "life itself". Who are you to tell other people where to draw the line? So the microsecond before that sperm enters the egg wall it's not human life but the microsecond after it's in there it is?

Nothing dishonest about my viewpoint just because yours isn't the same.

Crowder is not in the truth telling business as much as the telling people what they want to hear business.
You’re thinking of emotional liberals that live off their feels. They believe all the leftist propaganda that’s fed to them.

You’re thinking of emotional liberals that live off their feels. They believe all the leftist propaganda that’s fed to them.

You've just said Crowder tells it how it is, despite his history of telling mistruths and lies. See his climate change 'debunking' that was fact checked by a scientist and shown to be misleading at best.

He's a hack. You might like his content because it aligns with your worldview, that doesn't make him honest or intelligent though.

Did anyone else notice in the OP that Crowder actually posts on here? I feel like a dummy for glancing over that, but that's kinda hilarious.

@StevenCrowder when are you gonna have Richard Spencer on your show?

Back