☠ Lesnar Doesn't Like Getting Hit, Says Mir, Betting on Hunt

Do you agree with Mir?

• Total voters
Even worse...you are not an AMERICAN....I feel sorry for you...

You must be a skinny brazillian then..

Btw....the world is a son to america...
I personally know a lot of really good people from the states, its idiots like you that give America a bad rep world wide. Keep up the good work dummy.

Somebody post the strawberries pic please.

download-jpg.105633

I personally know a lot of really good people from the states, its idiots like you that give America a bad rep world wide. Keep up the good work dummy.
Atleast I can afford a computer...you probably live in a village that has an old type writer hooked up to a black and white tv to share with the rest of the villagers.

America is getting all the belts..your country doesnt deserve one.

Bisping and rockhold was a fluke.

In 2009, the truth came out, long before Mir and everybody else saw it. A man who met Brett Rogers, and posted a picture of himself with Rogers, posted his story online:

"I pushed him a bit to elaborate and he explained that when everyone got wind at the gym about Brock getting a title shot a few people thought it was too early and brock should not take it. He said "he didnt feel brock should take a fight not because he hadnt earned it but that Brock just was not quite ready for a fighter like Randy Couture."

Regardless Brock Lesnar agreed and he started helping Brock get ready for the fight. Being one of the HWs at the camp with good striking he was asked to be one of brocks sparring partners for the striking. He told me had been doing some Light Sparring and he cliped Brock with a grazing hook and Knocked him out.

"it was not a major ko but it was a quick flash ko ya know man i didnt put a whole lot on there I honestly was taking it light" he told me Brock got really upset and accused Brett of being jealous and got really angry but the trainers cooled things down and he didnt think much more of it.

"The next time we were sparring I could feel a lot of tension still working with Brock and ya know, He really started trying to hit me hard, I mean I understand he is training for a title fight and i have no problems sparring real hard but man, He was trying to really take my head off ya know.

"I told him to chill out after the first round and the second round he did the same thing, I dont want to brag or seem like a jerk man but Enough is en ough so I tagged him real good and dropped him he was out cold like stiff cold for a second i thought i had killed him either way i just went to the back grabbed my stuff and told the trainers i was done with the place.

"when i left brock was still lying on the floor. At that point I thought about it and decided training there was gonna be too much of a distraction."

This was part of an epic 1000-post thread here 7 years ago. Some of you may remember it.

The post made it look as if Lesnar didn't like to get hit because of pride when the real reason was pain.

nobody likes to get hit besides Lawler, but is one thing to not like getting hit,but showing a good reaction to it, and panicking like Lesnar when somebody lands anything on him. Even Mir has a bad reputation when getting hit,but he manages to survive in most of his fights,because he is used to it. When Hunt lands a semi power lead left hand on Lesnar, the fight is pretty much over.

Mir's trying to jinx this in any possible way, as if the Mir curse wasn't enough already

I mean besides like Hunt and Lawler, does anyone seem to like being hit?

Lesnar has too few of fights to compare. Also he got punched and started break dancing against Cain lol.
That's inexperience and a shitty camp babying him. I'd imagine he wised up and did some serious sparring by now. Perhaps I'm giving him too much credit but he doesn't strike me as a fool.

I have to check the statistica but it seems Mir gets pummeled about as much as he subs others.

Nevermind the strawberries pic. How about one of the most brutal GnP finishes i've ever seen.

20fer6h.gif

And not that it needs clarification, but i give Brock no chance if this fight stays on the feet, but if he can get Hunt down then it's his fight to lose.

This is my biggest concern as a Brock fan. Not that Hunt has fought a ton of wrestlers lately, but I can't recall anyone having success putting a fresh Hunt on his back. That might mean Brock has to stand with him a few minutes. Every second standing is worrisome as a Lesnar fan.

In 2009, the truth came out, long before Mir and everybody else saw it. A man who met Brett Rogers, and posted a picture of himself with Rogers, posted his story online:

"I pushed him a bit to elaborate and he explained that when everyone got wind at the gym about Brock getting a title shot a few people thought it was too early and brock should not take it. He said "he didnt feel brock should take a fight not because he hadnt earned it but that Brock just was not quite ready for a fighter like Randy Couture."

Regardless Brock Lesnar agreed and he started helping Brock get ready for the fight. Being one of the HWs at the camp with good striking he was asked to be one of brocks sparring partners for the striking. He told me had been doing some Light Sparring and he cliped Brock with a grazing hook and Knocked him out.

"it was not a major ko but it was a quick flash ko ya know man i didnt put a whole lot on there I honestly was taking it light" he told me Brock got really upset and accused Brett of being jealous and got really angry but the trainers cooled things down and he didnt think much more of it.

"The next time we were sparring I could feel a lot of tension still working with Brock and ya know, He really started trying to hit me hard, I mean I understand he is training for a title fight and i have no problems sparring real hard but man, He was trying to really take my head off ya know.

"I told him to chill out after the first round and the second round he did the same thing, I dont want to brag or seem like a jerk man but Enough is en ough so I tagged him real good and dropped him he was out cold like stiff cold for a second i thought i had killed him either way i just went to the back grabbed my stuff and told the trainers i was done with the place.

"when i left brock was still lying on the floor. At that point I thought about it and decided training there was gonna be too much of a distraction."

This was part of an epic 1000-post thread here 7 years ago. Some of you may remember it.

The post made it look as if Lesnar didn't like to get hit because of pride when the real reason was pain.
i thought that story was debunked long time ago

Usually a decent poster but that is not "turtling." Neither is the Carwin one.

Yeah. I know. It was a reply to another poster, and I just thought I'd use the same language. Mir did absolutely freeze up in both cases though. Carwin stung him once and Mir just stood there and took 6 or 7 free shots without answering at all, finally went to the mat, face firts, and just died there. Ditto for what he does with Brock, here. He'd have been well advised to have turtled, if that's all he was going to do, instead.

The reality is, Brock has never truly turtled up, either. He certainly didn't turtle against Carwin, and the break dance gif from the Cain fight is actually the opposite of turtling. It may look goofy, but what he's trying to do with that little loop de loop is create distance, regain his feet, and face his opponent.

☠ Lesnar Doesn't Like Getting Hit, Says Chuck Liddell

"He was a good college wrestler, but he is afraid to get hit," Liddell said. "That makes things dangerous — when you have a guy that can punch, and if he can stop Brock's takedowns a little bit, then [Brock] is in a lot of trouble. I mean, he is tough and has heart because he will still fight and still keep coming and I will give him that. He has heart and he fights hard, but he is very afraid of the punch. So you just have to start punching him!"

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/6/1...k-lesnar-is-very-afraid-of-the-punch-ufc-news

So was it Brett Rogers or someone who met Rogers supposedly KOd Brock?

Back