☠ Lesnar Doesn't Like Getting Hit, Says Mir, Betting on Hunt

Do you agree with Mir?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"He doesn't like to be hit," Mir said of Lesnar. "Not that anybody likes to be hit, but Brock for whatever reason has shown much more of a dramatic response to the negativity of those shots. To the point where he's not asleep, it isn't like he got knocked out, he's not getting dropped, but he just turns his face away from adversity. That's a bad thing when fighting Mark Hunt, who again I think is one of the hardest punchers in the division."

. . .

"I'm betting on Mark," Mir said. "He's been in there more consistently the last couple of years against really game opponents. I think that once their strengths match up against each other, it's a hard takedown. You've never really seen anybody come through and just blast Mark onto his butt in the first minute or two of a match."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/6/8...k-hunt-because-brock-lesnar-doesnt-like-to-be

method=get&s=brock-lesnar-cain-velasquez-gif.gif

I agree with him, on another note man do you guys remember that rematch? Brutal beating that Lesnar put on Mir.

Brock via whatever he wants
Hunt is facing a Beast. The brock that Mir fought is dead. El cucuy is training with brock for this fight.

100%. Everytime he gets hit he steps back and covers up.

Strawberry face betting against the guy that absolutely mauled him? Shocker.

I'm almost considering it as a mismatch, partly because of what Mir said.

Hunt is going to starch Lesnar easily.

Brock doesn't like getting hit and is gonna face the hardest hitter in the UFC... Mir is right.

Led at doesn't like to get hit yet he comes back from a 4 year layoff to get hit in the face again?? Not only that, but to get hit in the face by the hardest hitter in UFC? Fuck outta here.

If he didn't liked getting hit, he'd stay his ass in wwe. Trust me, he ain't coming back for money and got nothing to prove.

Btw no one likes getting hit

Welcome back wwe fans. Just so you all know, the fights in the wwe are fake. Sorry but its true.

"You've never really seen anybody come through and just blast Mark onto his butt in the first minute or two of a match."

Stranger things have happened than Mark Hunt getting put on his ass in under a minute by Brock Lesnar.

Somebody post the strawberries pic please.

Back