☠ Khabib Opponent : It Felt Like He Weighs 230 lbs!

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“I train with light heavyweights and heavyweights, and that’s the closest I’ve ever felt to his top game,” former opponent, Darrell Horcher, told ESPN. “You get a light heavyweight who probably weighs 230 pounds in the gym on top of you, it felt about the same to that. His feet were in concrete. I was so tired. His pressure just sucks the wind out of you.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/10/4/...magomedov-couldnt-move-his-feet-were-concrete

Conor is about to join the #metoo movement.

He's gonna make a lot of noise when he hits the canvas then.

Id rather have Conor KO me than Khabij ragdoll me, that is for sure.

The #metoo movement is not a joke. And Horcher is awful, his opinion means nothing.

He's gonna make a lot of noise when he hits the canvas then.
giphy.gif

Yeah because Horcher is on the same level as Conor.

We've all seen Conor bitch out to lesser men which is why he's going for broke here probably comes rushing out looking for a quick knockout because he knows that's his only chance the first couple minutes of the first round after that he's baked potatoes

230 lb guy can only take a FW down twice struggles to takedown a slightly bigger LW. Conor is right, Khabib an amateur!

Joking about #metoo should be a crime!
I wouldn’t be opposed to that. Though I think you’re just patronizing me, in which case your just as bad as those other scumbags who responded to me.

230 lb guy can only take a FW down twice struggles to takedown a slightly bigger LW. Conor is right, Khabib an amateur!
Got the rope ready or you gonna shoot yourself saturday night? You should really choose the bullet. You are too dumb to calculate the strength of the rope vs your weight.

Conor doesn't need to bench him, just catch him clean....

I wouldn’t be opposed to that. Though I think you’re just patronizing me, in which case your just as bad as those other scumbags who responded to me.
This is an interesting troll character....

<mma4>

Back