☠ Is It Time for TUF to Die? ☠

TUF

• Total voters
No, it's time to get fighters that are actually true UFC prospects. TUF is a great thing if the fighters can actually have success in the UFC. I personally like having watched Michael Johnson's career develop from the very beginning. Same with Koscheck and earlier guys.

I honestly have not watched it since TUF 17. It's got so stale and nothing good comes of it anymore.

TUF 1, 3 and 10 were very good, the rest not so much.

Need another HW season.

The one with Big Country, Kimbo, Schaub, Mitrione is still the best season. Rampage and Shad were hilarious as coaches. And there were good fights.

It makes the sport grow as a whole the first Ultimate Fighter is one of the reason's why the UFC became successful.
Getting rid of it would close doors for prospects and new fans...
Yes TUF can be hit and miss in terms of talent and exciting fights but they're usually very entertaining to watch. This season has been great!

I'm an MMA fanatic, I'll pretty much watch any MMA, so I voted Keep it. However they should cut it down to 1 per year, or just do the Latin America/Brazil/Asia less frequently and have it on Fight Pass. I think they oversaturate it for less hardcores.

This season has been very good.

They need to change something about the show. After 20 season its getting kinda old doing same thing over and over again. This season is good but they will never have so much talent in the house like right now. They need to add something to make show fresh again.

That all being said I think new owners will shut down TUF real fast.

If there had never been TUF, we would never have had "let me bang bro" and "I do let you bang" so that's enough.

This season is easily one of the best. great show. Keep it going. I'll take any excuse to watch a fight.

It should have been murdered a long time ago. The first few seasons were fun, but TUF just became another lame reality show.

TUF season 174, atom weight (mens 95 pound division)

Kill it with fire.

You couldn't care less.

David Mitchell is a beautiful man.

But yeah, kill it.

Create a new system to help find and develop talent and make a show about it. Or don't. Either way, TUF ran it's course.

This isnt the season for a poll like this. This season is what TUF should be like. The problem will be keeping TUF with fights like these.

I probably would give it a try but I'm not sure if it's on TV in the UK, I've never seen it advertised or anything.
Best season yet, 16 champions from different orgs.really high level

Keep or Kill?
giphy.gif

Back