★ Undefeated Rising Star Hype Train Monitor: Cody Garbrandt vs BW Division

Who does Cody Garbrandt beat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone on that list except Cruz and Dilly.

Assucao at this point is too much for him if he's back 100% but that's a big if. So I'm taking Cody in this one.

LOL

This guy has 1 knockout win, and suddenly people think he can beat TJ Dillashaw and Dominick Cruz? Are you kidding me?

This guy has a future definitely, but Cody Garbrandt is not on the same level as these fighters, he would have his hands full against Faber (we havent seen his tdd tested) and Dodson (Faster than him)

Wow, at these polls results, you guys love hype
cant be serious... he has all knockouts and one decision as a pro. his amateur record has wins all by KO. his amateur boxing record is 32-1. you dont think he deserves some of the hype he's getting? as far as beating Dillashaw he stated he could and knocked him out in training. Cruz is old with bad knees he wont be on top for long

the hype is not as bad as you make it. Conor had a title shot and world tour at a similar point in his UFC career. this kid hasnt taken over any press conferences yet so relax.

Last edited:
I voted Lineker, Dodson, Sterling & Faber but i'm not really sold on him yet until I see his next fight. Almeida is still prospect territory. Was a good win, but still.

John Dodson is a tough fight for him i think, also Lineker could make it difficult for him.

People actually voted that he beats Dillinshaw or Cruz? wow...

Cruz, Dillinshaw, Faber and Dodson easily beat him.

Caraway and Sterling would probably wrestlefuck him

Mcdonald would eat him alive.

<WellThere>

<{chips}>

I still think Cody will beat every fighter he faces on that list

Back