☀☀☀ Playoff Fantasy Football ☀☀☀

Settings and rosters loaded on the site. Need emails to send invites. I will be gone most of tomorrow but can send me emails and I can load them for invite privately when I get a chance.

Soda will be crushing me after week one. He only has 2 guys not playing and I only have four guys playing.

I have the Cardinals as my heavy favorite for a SB berth and I didn't get to draft a single Cardinal

Invites sent to speak and jonas. Check yours layers scores with the scoring soda posted here to make sure they are right. I looked and they look ok.

When the fuck did Legarrette Blount go on the IR?? I drafted the dude.

Am I allowed to sub him out for some other backup back?

Haha, nevermind. Apparently Foster or Soda did me a solid and put Bolden on my squad instead of Blount. Much respect.

We posted that right after u took him but u must have missed post and never responded so round later just gave bolden for him..He went out 6-7 weeks ago i think..There are no subs though....We lose players by them losing or injury we get them besides a kicker or defense like soda posted pre draft.

Sorry guys, been busy. Do you still need my email, Foster? You can just send it to the Yahoo email that shows up on our Yahoo fantasy football team page.

THANK YOU BASED BLAIR

Back