▀▄▀▄▀▄ SHERDOG'S 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL ▀▄▀▄▀▄

I want in. I'm serious.

They knew what i could do with it.

Misstepped big time on Sims. And fuck Reid and that bullshit Poe TD. Shit's gonna haunt my dreams all offseason.

Misstepped big time on Sims. And fuck Reid and that bullshit Poe TD. Shit's gonna haunt my dreams all offseason.
Responsibility is all on you for playing Denver in Arrowhead. I didn't pick up better D/ST options earlier in the week on accident.

Responsibility is all on you for playing Denver in Arrowhead. I didn't pick up better D/ST options earlier in the week on accident.
Yeah, thought they'd at least get some sacks. And should have gone with my gut and kept Tyreek in there.

I actually do try in my free, pretty much anonymous leagues. Though its not much to be overly proud of.

Im not usually but sherdog leagues have competive good players in it. You talked shit all season about how you were killing everyone. But when you get smashed in playoffs its dont be so proud of winning a free league.

Im not usually but sherdog leagues have competive good players in it. You talked shit all season about how you were killing everyone. But when you get smashed in playoffs its dont be so proud of winning a free league.
Agreed that they are somewhat competitive, for free leagues. As far as taking shit, you must have me confused with somebody else though I'm not sure who that is because Sherdog I is notoriously quiet.

I thought i did (like everybody else), and i did.
Autodrafted in Hodor and finished the regular season in third (i think i held first for a couple weeks). After finishing in second the past 3 years in a row, i'll be hard pressed to even do it a fourth.

Fighting for a playoff spot in the 20 man. I usually finish somewhere at the top, but between screwing up my first round draft pick in the draft and then compounding that by going for long shots ( J. Charles/A. Foster lol), i don't see it happening this year.

I honestly don't know how your competitive, let alone playing in the championship game with your draft this season. First 6 picks are busts or mediocre injury prone players.

This idiot over here is hilarious. Like I said, my first offer wasn't comprised of a Kicker for Gurley. It was Jarvis Landry for Gurley.

Don't need to read anything...top 5 pick for trash like Landry week 2 is all I need to see. Kicker back for one of your top guys is equal. Then you sent more garbage like a moron.

I'd kill to dump Gurley for Landry. Biggest bust of the year.

Week 2. Not week 17. Non issue....Gurley will still be picked ahead of him next year

Landry is a bigger can.

Back