▀▄▀▄▀▄ SHERDOG'S 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL ▀▄▀▄▀▄

Good looking trade we made there. Wishing I would have tried the same thing with Hill instead of Ajayi after reviewing the stats more closely though...lol
Lol. Yeah, it's a good trade, my RB's are straight trash in that league.

Pick 2. Rishard Matthews, Corey Coleman, Julian Edelman and Kelvin Benjamin.

Hey guys, even if you're out of the playoff race, set your lineups at the very least. It's getting close to playoff time and inactivity will give certain teams a competitive edge over other teams competing for a playoff spot playing against people who set their lineups.

Another day, another deal. Traded Gurley for Blount/DeCante Adams.

i need a qb in the 20 team league

Pleasantly surprised my waiver claim on Nuk in Sherdog I was a success.

Lol. Me and Laced god duking it out for the last spot in the playoffs SDII. He'll probably get in on the tiebreaker though.

Shit, didn't realize SD2 had a 6 team yoff.

I'm putting the rest of the league on notice now, I'm fixing to ride that waiver wire all the way to the 'ship.

Boom... 11-2 in the 20 team league.. won seven in a row.

Who is the Ridgebacks? I'm coming for you bruh.

Got a bye in RustleMania because I besmirched the competition to the tune of a 12-1 record. Appreciate @PUO3 for letting me in the league.

3rd in sd2, didn't place last with the team I took over in the other sherdog league.

I managed to stay in first place from bell to bell in Hodor, but it was definitely a struggle.

Good luck to everyone in the playoffs. I'm glad I don't have to worry about managers setting their lineups now. I hate micromanaging.

My draft was absolutely terrible in the first Sherdog league. Holy hell, that was one of my worst drafts ever and it's no surprise that I finished last in that league (can't even remember the last time I finished last).
☠ Publix Enemy No.1☠

1. (6) Adrian Peterson (Min - RB)
2. (15) Allen Robinson (Jax - WR)
3. (26) Sammy Watkins (Buf - WR)
4. (35) Thomas Rawls (Sea - RB)
5. (46) Michael Floyd (Ari - WR)
6. (55) Arian Foster (Mia - RB)
7. (66) Frank Gore (Ind - RB)
8. (75) Larry Fitzgerald (Ari - WR)
9. (86) Ameer Abdullah (Det - RB)
10. (95) Carson Palmer (Ari - QB)
11. (106) DeSean Jackson (Was - WR)
12. (115) Gary Barnidge (Cle - TE)
13. (126) Minnesota (Min - DEF)
14. (135) Tyrod Taylor (Buf - QB)
15. (146) Christine Michael (GB - RB)
16. (155) Rishard Matthews (Ten - WR)

It was even worse because the waiver wire was so fucking thin this year. I can't remember a waiver wire being so terrible and I've been playing for a long time. If you drafted well, you probably finished first.

I gotta question about these ESPN leagues. I'm in a 12 team league and 8 make the playoffs and 4 go to the consolation bracket. Do the top 8 teams with the best record go including the division winners? Not 4 and 4 from each division? I think my commissioner is cheating because it has 1 vs 9, 2 vs 7 and 3 vs 6

Good luck to everyone in the playoffs. I'm glad I don't have to worry about managers setting their lineups now. I hate micromanaging.

My draft was absolutely terrible in the first Sherdog league. Holy hell, that was one of my worst drafts ever and it's no surprise that I finished last in that league (can't even remember the last time I finished last).
☠ Publix Enemy No.1☠

1. (6) Adrian Peterson (Min - RB)
2. (15) Allen Robinson (Jax - WR)
3. (26) Sammy Watkins (Buf - WR)
4. (35) Thomas Rawls (Sea - RB)
5. (46) Michael Floyd (Ari - WR)
6. (55) Arian Foster (Mia - RB)
7. (66) Frank Gore (Ind - RB)
8. (75) Larry Fitzgerald (Ari - WR)
9. (86) Ameer Abdullah (Det - RB)
10. (95) Carson Palmer (Ari - QB)
11. (106) DeSean Jackson (Was - WR)
12. (115) Gary Barnidge (Cle - TE)
13. (126) Minnesota (Min - DEF)
14. (135) Tyrod Taylor (Buf - QB)
15. (146) Christine Michael (GB - RB)
16. (155) Rishard Matthews (Ten - WR)

It was even worse because the waiver wire was so fucking thin this year. I can't remember a waiver wire being so terrible and I've been playing for a long time. If you drafted well, you probably finished first.

16th round pick wasn't too bad, though. Rishard has been producing for Tennessee.

Back