News ⇨The Official Sanctioned Usyk-Bellew RBR Thread Nov. 10 (DAZN & Sky)⇦

Who would you give kelly next? I might consider someone like Granados tbh...

Just to see if kelly can handle it

Who would you give kelly next? I might consider someone like Granados tbh...

Just to see if kelly can handle it

Granados is way too big a step up for him. Granados is pretty good and his style is all wrong for Kelly.

these two fighting in a phonebooth, damn

Granados is way too big a step up for him. Granados is pretty good and his style is all wrong for Kelly.
Thats the point.

Obviously this kid is good but he has not been testsd in any way shape or form

I just seen 8/1 odds in Usyk winning in rounds 4-6. Seems pretty good. Can't bet against tony though
I didnt know it was rounds 4-6, thats a big gamble for my taste, as you said, Bellew is tough, if Usyk goes for the stoppage I see it in the later rounds

Thats the point.

Obviously this kid is good but he has not been testsd in any way shape or form

I don't really think he's that good, at least not yet. Putting him in with Granados at this point is doing a shit job as a promoter.

I just seen 8/1 odds in Usyk winning in rounds 4-6. Seems pretty good. Can't bet against tony though

Usyk has very few early stoppages even against trash opposition. It's not really the way he operates.

Usyk has very few early stoppages even against trash opposition. It's not really the way he operates.

Can’t seem him stopping Bellew at all. I think if Bellew starts struggling he will just cost along and be happy to lose via decision. Hope I’m proved wrong.

Can’t seem him stopping Bellew at all. I think if Bellew starts struggling he will just cost along and be happy to lose via decision. Hope I’m proved wrong.

Usyk really turns up the volume late, and it's not like Bellew is crazy durable. Usyk will really want to put an exclamation mark on his debut in the UK in hopes of getting a Joshua fight, too.

Usyk really turns up the volume late, and it's not like Bellew is crazy durable. Usyk will really want to put an exclamation mark on his debut in the UK in hopes of getting a Joshua fight, too.

Bellew can stink the joint out when he wants though.

It was only his 8th fight dude

lol. Dude, he fought Carlos Molina... he's more than geared up for better opposition

but it's obvious Hearn set this up for Kelly from Bellew exposure. this was a Super Welterweight bout against an Argentinian that was significantly smaller aside from being garbage to begin with.

I am hyped for the main event but all these other fights have been total shite

I am hyped for the main event but all these other fights have been total shite
I didn't miss much then. I'm waiting for the main event myself. After that I'm busy for the rest of the night. Have a long drive ahead of me.

I didn't miss much then. I'm waiting for the main event myself. After that I'm busy for the rest of the night. Have a long drive ahead of me.
it's been pretty shite mixed with total blowouts. This next.one might be ok.

Back