€104 per person ,Conor love his delusional fans!

I wouldn't pay $5 to meet him, personally. I probably wouldn't go more than few blocks out of my way, either.

"includes, entry, four course meal and entertainment."

Don't be too jealous, m8

A bargain in all honesty, i'd quite happily spend my life savings to hear him scream fuck the diaz brothers to my face

In Dublin? Hah! Takes a real special kind of douche to charge your home fans to come meet you. These are the same people that flew across the sea to go support you in the US when you were on your way up and had everything to prove.

I'd get it if he flew overseas for PR purposes and decided to charge people to meet due to demand and availability, but this just seems like a dick move honestly.

but hey, that's just my opinion. if it makes you happy to spend your $110 to see Conor, then whatever makes you happy, man.

A bargain in all honesty, i'd quite happily spend my life savings to hear him scream fuck the diaz brothers to my face
great since your life savings is 104$

it's obviously a whole evening event, including food etc, so that price isn't really that bad. People pay for events like this all the time for celebrities, same with the Manchester Q&A.

great since your life savings is 104$

A coincidence that works in my favour then, i'm grateful for the low, low price conor is doing this for, he's practically giving it away

I wouldn't pay $5 to meet him, personally. I probably wouldn't go more than few blocks out of my way, either.
I would pay 20 euros to meet him and I'm not even Irish so what

I'd pay just to get a picture of me towering over a manlet and showing it to my grand kids. {<jordan}

Good on him !

Conor worked harder then anyone in MMA history took out the number 1 and 2 Guy at 145 then became the 155 champ all within 2 years.

Fucking awesome he deserves it

Is it normal that it gets more expensive when ordered online? Sounds like a rip-off.

Also the price does not seem too bad if meal and entertainment is part of it. Whatever that entertainment may be.

Surely it's the event promoter that is charging the money for a Q&A evening with him and meal as well?

As opposed to Conor actually standing at the door and charging people €104 to get in

That's a pretty standard rate. The autograph/fan meeting business is huge for nerds. A guy like Conor who is famous and in his prime doesn't do that kind of shit unless it's for top dollar.

There are retired pro wrestlers out there that charge something ridiculous like $150. If they can get that, Conor should charge the same or more, because he can

Also I'd wager 99% of people who are going to go are not fans, but people who will get shit signed and re sell it for massive profit.

The hilarious thing is, not one of the Irish flag waving fans you see at his fights will be there, as they have never once stepped foot in Dublin.

He should have had it in Boston. Plenty of Americans that think they're Irish there.

It'd be lame if it were solely a meet and greet, but dinner and whatever else? hey, it could be worse.

Conor's on that Kardashian business plan these days it seems.

I would pay 20 euros to meet him and I'm not even Irish so what
I'm a fan but honestly I couldn't care less about meeting him in person.

To each their own.

Back