•“Me and Jesus are cool. I’m cool with all the gods. Gods recognize gods.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool character. I loved the dynamic between him and Dexter.

Yep. The scene where Doakes come at Dexter and Dexter handles him and Doakes is like "WTF?" Then he says something like "Why the fuck did a forensics geek need advanced jiu jitsu in college?" or something like that.

Great show.

How much money you make is in no way a reflection on how smart or talented you are. It is entirely, invariably a reflection on how smart the people are.

How smart do you think American civilians are, buddy?
So on that level, you're basically saying Conor fans are stupid too...got it

Conor and Kanye are in the same level of crazy, megalomaniacal nonsense.
Kanye-West%20jesus%20rolling%20stone%20650.jpg

But only one of them has talent. Kanye is garbage.

Hope Conor gets wrecked like Ronda did. Can't stand this garbage.

I don't know why people take him seriously. His antics should be laughed at because they're petulant, his fights should be watched because they're great.

If you didn't know Conor stole this line from black people, they always say "real recognize real", normally at times it doesn't even make sense, its like a verbal tick.

See 1:40 in this video for an example:

His tats are Canadian, his wardrobe is Mexican, and his lingo is Black.

He holds up how Irish he is and all that but the only thing Irish about him is probably "the Irish curse"

That is because Jesus washes Conor Dishonors feet not the other way that the bible claims

A sherdog poster quoted the bible because they quote every god damn thing else stating the bible was written wrong and the person or persons that wrote it was an idiot and did not know Conor Dishonor the way he did so the bible is being rewritten as we speak because it was wrong Conor is the Messiah
conor wrote the bible.

He's great for the sport. So was Ronda. Well see what happens, when he gets wrestled fucked to a loss. Because we all know it's bound to happen at some point.
So what if it does. Losing is part of combat sports. He'll bounce back. Don't want to make Ali comparisons, but he talked more shit than anyone in history before losing to Frazier. It happens.

So on that level, you're basically saying Conor fans are stupid too...got it

No, you don't.

And if you want to mince words, you're still wrong. Conor has legions of fans from Ireland. Is Ireland in America? Go look it up real quick

Self hypnosis and egomania

It looks great as long as its working

If you didn't know Conor stole this line from black people, they always say "real recognize real", normally at times it doesn't even make sense, its like a verbal tick.

See 1:40 in this video for an example:

His tats are Canadian, his wardrobe is Mexican, and his lingo is Black.

He holds up how Irish he is and all that but the only thing Irish about him is probably "the Irish curse"

He is one multicultural individual, isnt he?

Isn't one of the core teaching of Christianity monotheism, that there is only 1 true God? Although its obviously a joke, it actually makes him look even worse to someone concern about the whoop jesus's ass comment. lol, oh well
The Bible says also there is a "god of this world", aka Lucifer. Conor speaks truth, power recognizes power, he didn't say he was a Christ follower. " Ye are all God's" is a quote from the Bible meaning every person is made in image of God and has power to make important and powerful choices affecting generations to come.

Jesus and I are cool*

The Bible says also there is a "god of this world", aka Lucifer. Conor speaks truth, power recognizes power, he didn't say he was a Christ follower. " Ye are all God's" is a quote from the Bible meaning every person is made in image of God and has power to make important and powerful choices affecting generations to come.

Stop reading fairy tales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back