•“Me and Jesus are cool. I’m cool with all the gods. Gods recognize gods.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't give a shit about what Conor said and think even better of him about not giving a shit to religion, but I think saying that was unnecessary since it has already been blown out of proportion and is bringing unnecessary backlash into it, it wasn't a really smart move. We can't really say whatever we want every time.

He's great for the sport. So was Ronda. Well see what happens, when he gets wrestled fucked to a loss. Because we all know it's bound to happen at some point.
ppl wont agree with you b/c their dislike for a person clouds the minds.

I agree Rhonda was great for the sport.

Brought a tonne of new fans and opened WMMA to the world even though you have to give some credit to Gina as well but Rhonda took it to a new level.

I'm a big fan and it's a ton of fun to watch. He's definitely revitalizing the sport and it's refreshing since every guy just says the same lines over and over again. On the other hand, it's easy to see why people don't like him. Brash confidence and cockiness can really turn people off.
You obviously like new things and is not alienated as every pussy who totally used to get spoon fed the same shit over and over again. Fuck normal people.

The thing I like about McGregor is he is actually willing to fight a champ in another division no matter how risky or tough of a fight it is. He just does it. The constant talk before about superfights between GSP and Silva, and Silva vs Bones just got old because there was always something preventing the fight from happening. So all we got was talk, talk, talk. It got to a point where it's just like shut up already. Now we actually get to see superfights.

I didn't really like this press conference. I think his ego was out of control, and I'm a huge Conor fan.
I think Dana was a bit peeved, and I can see why.
I hope he beats RDA, but we may see Hubris again.

Isn't one of the core teaching of Christianity monotheism, that there is only 1 true God? Although its obviously a joke, it actually makes him look even worse to someone concern about the whoop jesus's ass comment. lol, oh well

Uhm.. well.. maybe he's not a christian, and doesnt give a flying fuck about the 'core teachings' of some other dude's religion...?

Conor and Kanye are in the same level of crazy, megalomaniacal nonsense.
Kanye-West%20jesus%20rolling%20stone%20650.jpg

They're exactly the same. Except one erroneously thinks he's a genius and makes awful music, and the other is Conor McGregor.

McGregor could have been so much more tbh. but he keeps insulting and bringing unnecessary things into his interviews like Religion and god etc etc. I really don't care much for McGregor and there is limit to what is funny and what is not

Uhm.. well.. maybe he's not a christian, and doesnt give a flying fuck about the 'core teachings' of some other dude's religion...?

haha. you should draw him a picture.

How can you not love this guy?

“2015 was my year. 2016 is also my year. Every year is my f_cking year.”

“Steaks every day for me. Steaks for breakfast. Steaks for lunch. Steaks for brunch. Grass-fed, massaged. Beef. All day long.”

“I’m out here rallying around California in a car that spits fire, dressed like El Chapo, with anacondas on my feet.”

“I will drag his head through the streets of Rio de Janeiro. Through a parade of people, I’d imagine. It will become a national holiday.”
you think hes cool for talking like that about Jesus? hes a f*cking retard.

They're exactly the same. Except one erroneously thinks he's a genius and makes awful music, and the other is Conor McGregor.

Right...Conor wishes he could be on Kanye's level. He's got a line of $1500 shoes that are sold out everywhere while Conor is struggling to sell fight kits

Right...Conor wishes he could be on Kanye's level. He's got a line of $1500 shoes that are sold out everywhere while Conor is struggling to sell fight kits
How much money you make is in no way a reflection on how smart or talented you are. It is entirely, invariably a reflection on how smart the people are.

How smart do you think American civilians are, buddy?

aside the fact that he tried to speak over RDA EVERY FUCKING TIME, yeah

But Conor is a so-called "genius" within his realm of expertise as well, except he gets paid to get hit in the head... Doesn't sound very smart in general

That is because Jesus washes Conor Dishonors feet not the other way that the bible claims

A sherdog poster quoted the bible because they quote every god damn thing else stating the bible was written wrong and the person or persons that wrote it was an idiot and did not know Conor Dishonor the way he did so the bible is being rewritten as we speak because it was wrong Conor is the Messiah

A period is not just that thing that happened to you for the first time at 12 years old and made your panties all bloody.

Try using them to separate sentences, they work great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back