Crime “Words alone” are no reason to kill, Man gets 10 years for punching woman over N-word

Status
Not open for further replies.
While i apllaud bith you and your circle of friends for not sinking to the idiotic level by referringg to yourselves in the slang version, nothing you said really disputed what i claiming.

That its black culture perpetuating a shitty word. And that until they stop , their sensativity and violence toward both the slang and non slang version will continue.

Black culture is a problem and yes rap musics influence plays a part in that.
My point is is that "black culture" isn't this one, defined thing that all blacks agree on.
Im not the only black that doesn't use, and doesn't like the usage of the N word.
So i disagree with the painting with a broad brush of saying it's "black culture ". There are blacks that do it, and blacks that don't. And then we get white people trying to tell us what our culture is.

Ironically, it's usually the poorest of our kind that get the most attention--and thus they give a false picture of what black culture is.
The Obamas and Neil Degrasse Tysons of the black world are just starting to get recognition, but what most people are used to seeing of blacks is rappers and athletes.
They are a part of us, but they are not a full representation of blacks and black culture

ITT white guys don't understand how a word that means nothing to them can mean something to others.

Tragic story all round.
do you understand how dangerous it is making it ok to beat someone to death because of a word? anyone who doesn't like you could lie that you said that certain word and kill you, this is not acceptable here in the western world.

Do you honestly think that dumbass wont do something in that ten years to extend his stay?

Hes a fuck up.

That’s what I’m afraid of

What if he kills someone else in the process again?

Just look at the story this thread is about.

If all blacks removed the fucking word from their culture it would eventually be forgotten.

Are we reading the same thread? This thread isn't about a black person using the n word as far as I can tell. It's about a non-black person using the n word.

Are you saying that the woman in this thread who used the n word in an offensive way...only did it because black people use the n word in an unoffensive way? If black people didn't use the n word in a familial manner, the word would disappear?

Are we reading the same thread? This thread isn't about a black person using the n word as far as I can tell. It's about a non-black person using the n word.

Are you saying that the woman in this thread who used the n word in an offensive way...only did it because black people use the n word in an unoffensive way? If black people didn't use the n word in a familial manner, the word would disappear?

I'm saying that because black people have clutched onto this gd word they havn't forgotten about it. and their rage level when called this word brings them to an 11. Their trying to "slang it up" hasn't done jack shit to disarm the word.

As such when this woman called this guy a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, he lost his shit.

Go call an asian a coolie...he likely won't even know what the hell you are talking about.

And do ya know why? Because asians diddn't get so offended by a word that they tried to disarm it by making it slang and clutching onto the word (and the hate) for decades.

It's time to grow the fuck up. And drop the gd word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: from your vocabulary.

That’s what I’m afraid of

What if he kills someone else in the process again?

It would likely be an inmate or something while he's serving his time. I wouldn't worry about it.

I'm saying that because black people have clutched onto this gd word they havn't forgotten about it. and their rage level when called this word brings them to an 11. Their trying to "slang it up" hasn't done jack shit to disarm the word.

As such when this woman called this guy a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, he lost his shit.

Go call an asian a coolie...he likely won't even know what the hell you are talking about.

And do ya know why? Because asians diddn't get so offended by a word that they tried to disarm it by making it slang and clutching onto the word (and the hate) for decades.

It's time to grow the fuck up. And drop the gd word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: from your vocabulary.

But the lady who said it wasn't black. She was a non-black person and she said it to offend him. The word has always been an offensive word, hasn't it? Even if black people didn't use it at all (as was the case for at least 200 years), wouldn't it still be offensive?

But the lady who said it wasn't black. She was a non-black person and she said it to offend him. The word has always been an offensive word, hasn't it? Even if black people didn't use it at all (as was the case for at least 200 years), wouldn't it still be offensive?

Stop being thick and pretending that the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: when spoken by a non african american isn't more offence then calling them an asshole.

Blacks are incredibly triggered by this word for no other reason than their own culture perpetuating this word.

Think about that. A black born today has NO EXPERIENCE with past crimes or hatred or what the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: meant and where it comes from or why it's so bad. Black culture teaches that because black culture won't fucking let the word go. If white culture told me to drop my sanity and go ham if I'm called a honky (notice it's not censored out?) than I'm gonna drop my sanity and go ham if a black calls me honky. That's what I've been CONDITIONED to do.

Blacks do themselves no favors by getting this upset over a fucking word.

Let. It. go.

Stop being thick and pretending that the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: when spoken by a non african american isn't more offence then calling them an asshole.

Blacks are incredibly triggered by this word for no other reason than their own culture perpetuating this word.

Why aren't you answering any of my questions? I'm trying to understand you, but you keep going off on tangents instead of dorectly responding.

So you're saying that the woman in this situation? Didn't intend to offend the man? The only reason he was "triggered" is because other black people say it? Not because this woman said it to him to hurt him? Why didn't he go punch a black person then?

Think about that. A black born today has NO EXPERIENCE with past crimes or hatred or what the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: meant and where it comes from or why it's so bad.

A black person born today has no experience with racial hatred? Are you black and saying this from your observation of your community? Or did you read this in some poll of black people? Do you have a link?

so we are taking the word of a person who is on camera killing somone... that he got called a bad word?...and thats why he punched a girl so hard she fell into a coma... to be honest.. i think 10 years is a little light.
i dont give a fuck what a woman says to you. you dont hit them unless they hit you first or your life is in danger.
add to that the guy took off and fled, then lied about it when he first got caught. he knew what he did was wrong and is trying to place the race card.
"i didnt mean to kill her i just wanted to ya know hit her really really hard... my bad. but its her fault... she said the N word"
disgusting and sad. hope he hangs himeself in jail

Why aren't you answering any of my questions? I'm trying to understand you, but you keep going off on tangents instead of dorectly responding.

So you're saying that the woman in this situation? Didn't intend to offend the man? The only reason he was "triggered" is because other black people say it? Not because this woman said it to him to hurt him? Why didn't he go punch a black person then?

A black person born today has no experience with racial hatred? Are you black and saying this from your observation of your community? Or did you read this in some poll of black people? Do you have a link?

Yeah she absolutely intended to insult the man and she used the one word blacks have clutched onto and sustained its power of insult.

No such word exists for any other race. Because no other race has given any one word that much power over them.

I think you know this. I think you are being incredibly thick.

And i just proved to you with this very forum that a white derogatory word (honky) is so powerless now it needs not be filtered out on this website. However, because blacks have clutched onto the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: as a high level trigger word...we filter it out.

Gook, wop, spic...see any filters here? Why not? They are all incredibly racist words...

Ya get it now?

Blacks have sustained the trigger power of the word not whites not any other race. Thats the irony here.

Last edited:
Yeah she absolutely intended to insult the man and she used the one word blacks have clutched onto and sustained its power of insult.

No such word exists for any other race. Because no other race has given any one word that much power over them.

I think you know this. I think you are being incredibly thick.

And i just proved to you with this very forum that a white derogatory word (honky) is so powerless now it needs not be filtered out on this website. However, because blacks have clutched onto the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: as a high level trigger word...we filter it out.

Gook, wop, spic...see any filters here? Why not? They are all incredibly racist words...

Ya get it now?

Blacks have sustained the trigger power of the word not whites not any other race. Thats the irony here.

I guess I'm not understanding how black people using the word in a friendly manner is responsible for others using it in an unfriendly manner.

If white people started using "honky" in a friendly way, would that cause other people to use the word honky more in an unfriendly way? Would it make the word more offensive? I don't see how.

Doesn't it seem more likely that the n word has always had this much power, but now black people are in a position to respond to it? A hundred years ago, if a black person got called the n word, I'm sure it was hurtful to them. They just couldn't do anything about it. Now they can.

But, correct me if I'm wrong, you're saying that the n word shouldn't be hurtful anymore anyway, even if people use it with hurtful intent, because black people don't face racism anymore?

If this story is true and it played out the way it was detailed then I think its a two-parter in terms of lessons to be learned:

1. Don't allow someone's words to affect you to the point of throwing away your freedom/career. Violence is never the right choice (unless in self defense).

2. Don't go spewing racist slurs/remarks at people and your chances of getting knocked out unconscious and killed dramatically decrease.

Don't be a bitch that can't handle a drunk's random slurring. Your chance of going to prison dramatically decrease.

You keyed on a particular slur being an excuse. It's specific and un-afforded other races. Yeah, go reflect. I'd be curious.
There is no excuse for this man attacking an inebriated woman no matter what she said. I just want to point out that there is no evidence she said it other than the convicted killer claiming she said it.
It seems to me that there should have been other witnesses if she turned and said it while exiting the store while he was still at the counter. Even the convicted mans girlfriend, who was present, described hearing her cursing, not calling him the dreaded "n" word. When he was picked up by the police, he lied and claimed he hadn't assaulted anyone, when he learned he was on video and his victim was dead, then she called him a bad name.

Punching anyone over an insult is retarded. Punching a woman is even worse.

Hard not to feel a bit of sympathy for the guy.

The sentence seems correct to me. Another two-sided tragedy.

He should have opened his hand.. only a fkn primitive hauls off and punches a woman for anything but immediate danger to self or family. He would still deserve a year or more for a hard slap of a stranger, but he wouldn't have killed the poor lady. 10 years isn't enough. 30 years would be much better. I hope he didn't breed.

10 years seems a bit light for a second degree homicide conviction. Was hate speech considered a mitigating factor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back