Social “Whatever the circumstance, health wise you are financially better off with ObamaCare" - N. Pelosi

My employer had to give us a lesser plan to be able to cover the increase in premiums that we saw with Obama care.

Eh your time will come. 17 more days. Enjoy it while it lasts.

When?

I'm quite secure, I own a house, and I put about half of what I make directly into savings while paying my bills in full every month. I have no debts besides a mortgage.

I'm planning my retirement by 45-50. The President doesn't factor into my plans.

I am an intelligence American man and I'll secure my own future. Planning your life around who the next President is, is quite childish.

When?

I'm quite secure, I own a house, and I put about half of what I make directly into savings while paying my bills in full every month. I have no debts besides a mortgage.

I'm planning my retirement by 45-50. The President doesn't factor into my plans.

I am an intelligence American man and I'll secure my own future. Planning your life around who the next President is, is quite childish.

UMADBRO?

You should probably be focusing on yourself rather than judging others and worrying so much about politics. You're right.

I own my own business and am perfectly fine. I sell refinished vintage furniture on craigslist. Pays the mortgage. I just don't pay for other peoples healthcare.

I don't need to pay for healthcare. Under ObamaCare i can go to a hospital and they are legally required to treat me.

So you are paying for my healthcare now. Suck it.

Hospitals have always been legally required to treat you and it has nothing to do with Obamacare.

It has to do with this thing called humanity and empathy.

You all have some pretty crappy health providers.

I pay $450 a month, in Texas, for medical, dental and vision for two people that has a $2500 deductible. No increase this year in premium or deductible.

This is with Aetna.

Obamacare wanted to charge me $350 per month & I'm as healthy as humanly possible. Just recently I got Cigna for $100 per month.

I'm paying a $650 penalty again this year for not being insured. I haven't been to a hospital in 14 years.

I would love to hear Pelosi explain to me how I'm better off financially with Obamacare.

hahahah

my personal tale: have my own insurance, my son was on my ex wife's (we both work for the federal government). Apparently, even though she has custody, they didn't want her receiving MediCal benefits (she makes less than I), so the county forced my employer (again, the FED) to enroll me in the work sponsored HC, and then add my son. I had zero warning, had to literally pick on the spot in the Personnel office, as if I'm the one that makes that decision (wtf)

Two problems: I already had insurance for myself through the VA, and the plan they offered was also offered through the provider w/ a Dependent Only option, but since my work doesn't offer that I can't elect it....

So I have to pay to enroll myself (which I don't want or need) and then pay for him. My kid I have no problem paying for, paying for myself when I don't have to I do.

To top it off, since he's her dependent, and I pay the HC costs, neither of us can claim that expense on tax returns.....

Obamacare, good times

Obamacare wanted to charge me $350 per month & I'm as healthy as humanly possible. Just recently I got Cigna for $100 per month.

I'm paying a $650 penalty again this year for not being insured. I haven't been to a hospital in 14 years.
Do these Democrats actually believe this shit? What world do they live in? I can't wait for this piece of shit law Obama and the Democrats forced down our throats to be thrown in the trash.

Obamacare was another handout to illegals and people who don't pay taxes, it's the biggest wealth grab this country has seen.
On top of that, they way over charge people who actually pay for Obamacare to make up for all the people who get it for free or get assistance. Spread the wealth as they say lol only problem is they're taking money from people who actually work, but can barely make ends meet.

For me Obamacare was so expensive that I had to pay their $650 penalty because I literally couldn't afford $350 per month for obamacare.

Thank god I found out about Cigna

people are hilarious
'obamacare gave more Americans insurance, so you're paying less tax dollars'

wait, what?

Taxes haven't been raised under Obama, so that makes zero sense. If anything you're hurt way more by forcing ot enroll yourself, when you could have gone w/o before, and automatically having less money in your pocket. Your getting taxed regardless, whether it goes to the DoD or Medicare is irrelevant to how much money you have in your pocket

not sure if serious

Hello my name is m52nickerson. I'm a liberal.

The truth about the Health Care law is that it is helped far more then it has hurt. The increases in insurance costs have been lower then before the law, it has slowed the rate of increase. Far more people now have insurance, and because of the subsidies those 30% increase are not seen by the majority of people.

....but don't let facts get in the way.
20 million more people now have health insurance, and the rate of increases have gone down. No, unless you want to ignore reality, you can;t say it hurt more people.

You're so full of shit it's oozing out of your text. Health insurance costs have went up across the board, hands down. Medications are more expensive, the government can tell some people they do or don't need any certain medications even after a doctor recommends said patient needs it. The only people benefiting from this is the welfare class, that's it. Oh, and the people who make enough money it doesn't affect them. Why do you think the working class went Red this year? Because they're getting fucked sideways at every turn by liberals and they're sick of it.

I wonder if m52nickerson realizes that most of those 20 million people got stuck on Medicaid.
I wonder if he realizes that people who don't qualify for a subsidy saw their premiums go up over 100%.

When?

No, it's not "quite childish". Some people who work are actually affected by certain regulations. Just because that doesn't pertain to you, doesn't mean it never happens. Stop being so self centered.

Back