“Tomorrow night, I’m going to smash your boy guys, i’m Going to smash your boy” - ICE COLD

That was badass. Conor is so fucked lol.

So composed. Not fazed by Conor at all lol.
I'll remember you after the fight. Khabib should win but the way you speak so confidently about it marks you. You are so mad at Conor that you have Floyd av. Why? Aren't there boxing forums for you?

Man this fight is going to be decided fast . I can't wait I honestly have no idea who's going to win the more I think about it .

I'll remember you after the fight. Khabib should win but the way you speak so confidently about it marks you. You are so mad at Conor that you have Floyd av. Why? Aren't there boxing forums for you?

Big mistake boy!! After the fight! I'll find you!!! Nowhere to hide little man!!!

Khabib is a strange dude. Hey Irish fans, I’m going to smash your chickennnn. But thanks for coming and making all this possible!

tenor.gif

No one actually thinks Conor will win. Not even Conor fans

Umm he finishes no one . And this is his second main event . Expect some jitters

I got an immediate erection but then realize smashing meant beating him.... oh wait brb.

It would of been alpha if he wasnt nervously laughing while he said it, which killed off any ounce of testosterone and dominance he was trying to portray.
This is coming from a clinical psychologist

Khabib will show no mercy. Conor will regret taking this fight.

Khabib will make it look easy ,
Conor will regret and after that kind of beating he will not even ask for a re-match
WAR KHABIB

My bodys heart rate sky rocketed and I started to get chills and it was so intense I went into shock and moms drove me to the hospital. In the emergency now
You’re a fucking pussy.

Khabib has no emotion. he is stone cold.

It would of been alpha if he wasnt nervously laughing while he said it, which killed off any ounce of testosterone and dominance he was trying to portray.
This is coming from a clinical psychologist

Tell your clinical psychologist friend to return his fake ass fraudulent diploma. He doesn’t know shit. His bias for McChicken clouds his dumbass diagnosis.

Back