“Tomorrow night, I’m going to smash your boy guys, i’m Going to smash your boy” - ICE COLD

Shamrockftw

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Damn, did anyone else get chills when Khabib said this after the weigh ins?

I know he has has said it many times before, but damn. This time it was different.

The supreme confidence he said it in, like he is 100% sure of it happening

WAR KHABIB!

I know he has has said it many times before, but damn. This time it was different.

WAR KHABIB!
no

He looked like he was laughing as he said it. Dude before and after cutting is completely different. Conor should of showed up on time. He missed a really good op to really mess with Khabib.

It's all over twitter, it got me hype.
His eyes looked crazy!

WAR KHABIB!
My bodys heart rate sky rocketed and I started to get chills and it was so intense I went into shock and moms drove me to the hospital. In the emergency now

WAR KHABIB!

That was badass. Conor is so fucked lol.

So composed. Not fazed by Conor at all lol.

My bodys heart rate sky rocketed and I started to get chills and it was so intense I went into shock and moms drove me to the hospital. In the emergency now
Damn dude, hope your okay x

Hang in there Sherbro.

I'll get a Kickstarter up, and looking at some of the folks around here... I bet we could raise about $27.

People see (and hear) what they want to see (and here) from the weigh ins.
It didn't change anything for me, just that they both made weight and that the title fight is on.

If Conor gets taken down early he loses. If Khabib can't take him down he loses. The longer it goes the less chance Conor has.

You see that lack of abs... His body is not ready.

You see those exaggerated antics when Khabib doesn't react... His mind isn't ready either.

Im really going to miss you guys after tomorrow, this place will be so quiet without you.

Lol @ moms

You had me going for a second there.

Fuckin Sherdog!

Get well soon.

Khabib is the nice crazy guy. I doubt he will go for the sub and instead opt to smash Conor to make him or his corner throw in the towel.

Back