“Three weeks ago, my body shut down,” Uriah Hall told MMAjunkie

The most overrated charlatan in UFC history.

83355229.gif

And thus ended his supervised visitation rights.....

Last edited:
Maybe he should stop trying to gain a one up on his opponent and fight in his natural weight class.

Guess this means we will see Belfort vs Bisping for mikes London swan song.

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/01/uriah-hall-body-shut-down-ufc-fight-night-124-training-camp

This was a couple of days ago, Hall said

“Three weeks ago, my body shut down,” Hall told MMAjunkie three days in advance of his meeting with the soon-to-retire Belfort at UFC Fight Night 124, which takes place Sunday at Scottrade Center in St. Louis.

“Then prior to that, I was sick for three weeks,” Hall said. “I was breaking. I called my sister. I pretty much cried every night. I called my sister and said, ‘I can’t do this. What do I do?’ I called my mom. My mom’s like, ‘You’ve got to embrace it. It’s happening.'”

hold what? Was he having a mental breakdown? I thought he was just ill. Sounds like he needs a break or he just needs to retire. Damn that sounds rough.

Lord Chael can't be there everytime with the motivational speech.

Hope Hall gets through whatever is bothering him.

incredulous.gif

So instead of pulling out of the fight three weeks ago, he pulls out the day before.

Good going Hall. Now Vitor has no time to find a replacement for his retirement fight.

Hope he's okay. Glad he's being a warrior through all this. It's times like these that separate the fighters from the non-fighters.

I really hope you referring to Uriah Hall as a non fighter. Because he's not fighting. Because he cried every night and his body shut down and he called his mom. Those are things I do, because I'm not a fighter.

"You've got to embrace it. It's happening."
<TheWire1>

Feel bad for Hall, like he feels he needs to prove something to someone. I'm not doubting he was ill as i've had the shingles for 4 weeks plus 2 bouts of staph. But the way he's talking about crying every night makes me think it's been made worse by him doubting himself

I really hope you referring to Uriah Hall as a non fighter. Because he's not fighting. Because he cried every night and his body shut down and he called his mom. Those are things I do, because I'm not a fighter.

This was before I read the Hall was out. And while I understand he's out my understanding will stand until he says I'm not a fighter. I do respect what you're saying though and all signs do lead him not wanting to be a fighter. So I can understand.

I hope Brendan Schaub can account for his whereabouts that night.

<puh-lease75>

I feel bad for the guy. Tangible skills being sabotaged by a mind that won't stay out of the way, much less trust them. I honestly think it's probably more impressive that he has been able to make it into the cage as many times as he has. It's clearly not an easy thing for him.

Back