“Three weeks ago, my body shut down,” Uriah Hall told MMAjunkie

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
http://mmajunkie.com/2018/01/uriah-hall-body-shut-down-ufc-fight-night-124-training-camp

This was a couple of days ago, Hall said

“Three weeks ago, my body shut down,” Hall told MMAjunkie three days in advance of his meeting with the soon-to-retire Belfort at UFC Fight Night 124, which takes place Sunday at Scottrade Center in St. Louis.

“Then prior to that, I was sick for three weeks,” Hall said. “I was breaking. I called my sister. I pretty much cried every night. I called my sister and said, ‘I can’t do this. What do I do?’ I called my mom. My mom’s like, ‘You’ve got to embrace it. It’s happening.'”

Not sure if this guy is UFC caliber

The most overrated charlatan in UFC history.

83355229.gif

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/01/uriah-hall-body-shut-down-ufc-fight-night-124-training-camp

This was a couple of days ago, Hall said

“Three weeks ago, my body shut down,” Hall told MMAjunkie three days in advance of his meeting with the soon-to-retire Belfort at UFC Fight Night 124, which takes place Sunday at Scottrade Center in St. Louis.

“Then prior to that, I was sick for three weeks,” Hall said. “I was breaking. I called my sister. I pretty much cried every night. I called my sister and said, ‘I can’t do this. What do I do?’ I called my mom. My mom’s like, ‘You’ve got to embrace it. It’s happening.'”

UFC needs to cut him.

Absolutely amazing fighter................25% of the time.

Far too inconsistent for the big leagues.

Last edited:
The guy's mind is easily his biggest enemy. In the same article, he talks about not stopping his training camp after his brutal fight with Jotko, he just kept going through the same process up until now.

Regardless of how physically strong you are, your body can't handle a full 12 week training camp, go through a brutal fight like he did, and repeat it right away with no break.

He should have informed the UFC to start looking for a replacement. I feel bad for his situation but it sucks for us that now we don't get a fight. I'm sure plently of other people would have stepped up with 3 weeks notice.

Hope he's okay. Glad he's being a warrior through all this. It's times like these that separate the fighters from the non-fighters.

BREAKING: Uriah Hall out of UFC 221, citing 'sand in his vagina'

These long 8-12 week training camps are so ridiculous. If you are a pro athlete no way you should need 3 fucking months to get ready for 15 minutes.

I've always thought he might be better suited to WW, and with the proper conditioning and dietary changes it wouldn't be all that hard for him to achieve. He's not a massive MW.

Fighter is sick and can't fight.

Sherdoggers shit on him.

Bravo you fucking halfwits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back