“They do the jobs nobody else wants to do” is a BS argument

Rockapotomuss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
They do the jobs nobody else wants to do. Biggest line of BS ever. Nobody wants to do any job. I’d you can’t find people to fill a position it means you’re not paying enough. People will risk their lives to catch crab in freezing water for the right money. What elitist liberals are really saying with “They do they job sbobody else wants to do” is “I don’t want to pay” to maintain my gardens pools and toilets. Hiring undocumented workers without rights is borderline slave labor and it’s immoral.

I feel like I walked into the middle of a discussion/rant of some sort :confused:

This is why i keep my rants in other peoples threads, you look crazy as hell right now.

Democrats just want more cheap labor.

TS somehow tied his rant to liberal elites who own pools and gardens

lol

lol @ acting like Republicans aren't benefiting from cheap labor just as much as Democrats.

Democrats just want more cheap labor.
Suspect in Mollie Tibbetts’ murder worked on farm owned by Iowa GOP family
The illegal immigrant who allegedly killed college student Mollie Tibbetts had worked for years at a farm owned by a prominent Iowa Republican family, a report said Tuesday night.

Cristhian Rivera — the 24-year-old man who is suspected of murdering Tibbetts while she was out jogging — was an “employee in good standing” at Yarrabee Farms, which is owned by the family of former Iowa official Craig Lang, according to the Des Moines Register.

“They do they job sbobody else wants to do” is “I don’t want to pay”
SRS9AY4.jpg

Didn't read OP, but I cannot remember the last time I saw a non-hispanic/black hotel maid or fast food cashier.

You know who owns most big agriculture businesses? It's not liberals. You're directing your rant at the wrong people buddy. Republicans are the farmers not the dems.

Definitely don't want to pay more for the same low-level work.

The mind of the poor is truly fascinating.

I actually don't think that's true. I've seen interviews with farmers who pay $100 a day to pick fruit and they cannot get enough American workers to accept it. $100 a day is actually pretty good money, and more than fair for the level of skill involved. But nobody wants to pick fruit apparently. A lot of people from Honduras, El Salvador, and Mexico will happily accept that $100 a day.

The solution is to incentive that type of work by having an express line for immigrants who are willing to work 5 years in one of those positions. If you want to speed up your legal immigration, and you want to make $100 a day, then you should be able to do so legally. Everybody wins in the situation.

I actually don't think that's true. I've seen interviews with farmers who pay $100 a day to pick fruit and they cannot get enough American workers to accept it. $100 a day is actually pretty good money, and more than fair for the level of skill involved. But nobody wants to pick fruit apparently. A lot of people from Honduras, El Salvador, and Mexico will happily accept that $100 a day.

The solution is to incentive that type of work by having an express line for immigrants who are willing to work 5 years in one of those positions. If you want to speed up your legal immigration, and you want to make $100 a day, then you should be able to do so legally. Everybody wins in the situation.
When I was in high school I TRIED to get a fruit picking job... couldn't get one. Was very frustrating.

Please stop with the facts. Trumpers don’t know how to react to them so please... stop confusing them with actual facts
Yet it's the GOP who are anti-illegal immigration. But yeah, all their fault.

You NPCs are a wacky bunch.

Illegals commit much less crime than Americans but don’t let facts get in your way lol
Could it be because there are way way more Americans than illegals?

Back