“That’s for 400 years of slavery, you b*tch!”: Rapes White Woman

The Beast Within

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/revenge-for-slavery

When Vanderbilt University football player Cory Batey and three of his buddies raped a 21-year-old white woman on June 23, 2013, he said this to her: “That’s for 400 years of slavery, you bitch!”

Speaking at Batey’s sentencing hearing this Friday, the unnamed victim described how even after the sexual assault, the football player continued to abuse her by degrading her with more hateful speech and urinating on her face, according to The Tennessean.

“Something permanent snapped that day,” she said. “I felt myself detach from my body. Now, I feel like I’m walking around in the shell of someone else. A part of me went numb. A sense of being a whole person with hopes and dreams about what’s possible in the world was now gone. I felt my belief that people are inherently good twist into some cruel joke in an instant.”

Batey’s response? When given a chance to speak, he asked for forgiveness and described the rape as an “unintentional tragedy.”

Uh …

No, Mr. Batey, there was nothing unintentional about what you and your friends did, which was purposefully and maliciously rape a white woman out of the anger you felt about what your ancestors — NOT YOU — experienced hundreds of years ago.

What makes this story a million times worse, however, is that this bastard received a measly sentence of only 15 years in prison.

“All of the defendants in this case basically have life sentences,” Criminal Court Judge Monte Watkins said in defense of the sentence. “After they get out of jail or prison they will be on the sex-offender registry for the rest of their lives. That’s a life sentence in and of itself.”

Yeah, except that in some communities, being an ex-con and sexual deviant makes you a hero:

def a POS but i dont know any communities where being a sexual deviant makes you a hero.

kind of changes the entire tone of the article. was hating on that dude like he deserves but now feel like i read the stormfront review of it??

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/revenge-for-slavery

When Vanderbilt University football player Cory Batey and three of his buddies raped a 21-year-old white woman on June 23, 2013, he said this to her: “That’s for 400 years of slavery, you bitch!”

Speaking at Batey’s sentencing hearing this Friday, the unnamed victim described how even after the sexual assault, the football player continued to abuse her by degrading her with more hateful speech and urinating on her face, according to The Tennessean.

“Something permanent snapped that day,” she said. “I felt myself detach from my body. Now, I feel like I’m walking around in the shell of someone else. A part of me went numb. A sense of being a whole person with hopes and dreams about what’s possible in the world was now gone. I felt my belief that people are inherently good twist into some cruel joke in an instant.”

Batey’s response? When given a chance to speak, he asked for forgiveness and described the rape as an “unintentional tragedy.”

Uh …

No, Mr. Batey, there was nothing unintentional about what you and your friends did, which was purposefully and maliciously rape a white woman out of the anger you felt about what your ancestors — NOT YOU — experienced hundreds of years ago.

What makes this story a million times worse, however, is that this bastard received a measly sentence of only 15 years in prison.

“All of the defendants in this case basically have life sentences,” Criminal Court Judge Monte Watkins said in defense of the sentence. “After they get out of jail or prison they will be on the sex-offender registry for the rest of their lives. That’s a life sentence in and of itself.”

Yeah, except that in some communities, being an ex-con and sexual deviant makes you a hero:

I disagree, it has nothing to do with the anger he felt about his ancestors. Just a half-wit who is playing the victim card because he wanted to do some disgusting crime.

I hate it when people refer to something intentional they did as a "mistake".
No, it was premeditated.

Should be executed posthaste. Rapists should not be allowed to breathe free air once they commit their vile crimes.

I think we can all agree that this guys life does not matter.

He's probably upset his great, great, great, great grand pappy only got 39 acres and no mule.

He's probably upset his great, great, great, great grand pappy only got 39 acres and no mule.

As the old joke goes,

If we'd known y'all were gonna be this much trouble, we'd have picked our own damn cotton!<3>

Last edited:
This shit makes me sick. I've been a fan of Vanderbilt athletics longer than any other sports organization, and this incident is just a shit stain on the entire Athletics program.

These guys did this under Coach Franklin, who went on to Penn State. At least he's not here anymore, even if he was a great coach for us.

The US has spent exponentially more on public assistance programs for the poor the past 70s years than what land and a donkey would have cost. I still see people making that argument, and they're right that the black people at that time got screwed, but the people bitching about it today are the beneficiaries of a much better financial reward than that.

These guys did this under Coach Franklin, who went on to Penn State. At least he's not here anymore, even if he was a great coach for us.

Another school whose prestigious athletic program has never been sullied by a connection with a sex offender.

Lol.

Should be executed posthaste. Rapists should not be allowed to breathe free air once they commit their vile crimes.

I disagree, the execution should take place in 15 years.

Will a hate crime be added to longer the sentence or is that only for white people.
In ny a white person rob, or mug any Muslim or person of color a hate crime is always added.

Last edited:
I don't get the point of threads like this. Seems designed to set up some sort of race bait argument. I mean this is sherdog, left or right wing most of us advocate death for rapists. Slow, ugly painful death. Hell I'd do it myself for free airfare.

P.S.: oh also of course any racism blacks have faced in the past or present, real or imagined, is not an excuse for this. Duh.

LOL, thats what he told himself in order to not feel bad about what he did.

We'll see if the judge gives him probation because "A prison sentence would have a severe impact on him".

Like what was done in the Stanford case... I'm SURE we're going to see "Equal justice under the Law".

Both of these scum deserve life imprisonment at LEAST.
Anecdotal comparisons. There's a white guy in this case, let's compare apples to apples.

Hopefully there's some Aryan brotherhood in the prison he ends up in. When they get wind of this, they'll give him his real punishment.

Back