“Superfly 3” in the works for September 8th on HBO

As long as Cuadras isn't on the card it should be good I'm tired of Max and the other guys over hyping him due to how he "looks".

I like these cards. They might run out of worthy names if SSR keeps this up.

Meh, the ESPN+ card next week is the real Superfly card

its the same 4 guys as before
no drama, nothing new
they shouldn't just focus on superfly, but expand to all wgts below 1118

Interest in "Superfly" is dead

The whole point was for Chocolatito who was top P4P to get exposure during GGG fights and eventually become a star to headline his own card and potentially have a Inoue superfight. Now the whole series just revolves around Chocolatito's old title. They couldnt even get Donnie Nietes (whos fighting for Inoue's old Superly title) on this card

At least the Top Rank card next week has 2 Superfly world titles on the line to set up a unification. Thats the new Superfly

Hopefully daigo higa can get on this card. Yes i know he lost his last fight but fcuk it lol.

That would be 2 Gonzalez fights and 2 Estrada fights in a row for Sor Rungvisai, which is kind of insane.

If it's confirmed I'd say Estrada by late TKO. He finished strong the first shootout and SSR looked pretty tired at the very end. He's not getting younger. Getting a second win over Estrada would be fucking impressive.

That would be 2 Gonzalez fights and 2 Estrada fights in a row for Sor Rungvisai, which is kind of insane.

If it's confirmed I'd say Estrada by late TKO. He finished strong the first shootout and SSR looked pretty tired at the very end. He's not getting younger. Getting a second win over Estrada would be fucking impressive.

Estrada also seemed to take his power quite well and Sor Rungvisai is getting to the age where you start to expect decline in fighters at that weight. Then again, he looked excellent in his rematch with Gonzalez, so who knows. All I expect to see is another outstanding fight. The promoters and networks in boxing seem to get a lot wrong, but the Superfly series has been an excellent idea.

Estrada also seemed to take his power quite well and Sor Rungvisai is getting to the age where you start to expect decline in fighters at that weight. Then again, he looked excellent in his rematch with Gonzalez, so who knows. All I expect to see is another outstanding fight. The promoters and networks in boxing seem to get a lot wrong, but the Superfly series has been an excellent idea.

The cold, quiet way SSR blew Chocolatito out of the water in the rematch was quite something to behold. If he does something remotely similar to Estrada we're talking about a lock for the HoF.

Superfly is awesome. If Ancajas and/or Yafai are confirmed that would be absolutely fucking awesome.

The cold, quiet way SSR blew Chocolatito out of the water in the rematch was quite something to behold. If he does something remotely similar to Estrada we're talking about a lock for the HoF.

Superfly is awesome. If Ancajas and/or Yafai are confirmed that would be absolutely fucking awesome.

I'm pretty skeptical about Ancajas due to him signing with TR and Arum's issues with HBO.

Errr... Yes, I guess that's an issue.

I hope it won't be, but just the fact that Queen B (who I think we all assume gets a cut of Fat Dan's hotdog payments if he meets his posting quotas) is hyping up ESPN's flyweight fights while shitting on HBO's suggests to me that Arum is going to build up Ancajas on ESPN before maybe going for a one-off unification down the line.

well, what's interesting is that SSR is 31 now. Most guys in these weight classes start to drop off around 28, so we're seeing SSR make an uptick past what is supposed to be his prime. Given the situation with his wife, I hope he takes a voluntary first, honestly, jus an easy local Thai guy for some change and to see where he is mentally. Then the main course with JFE.

They're going to do an Ancajas/Yafai unification. Ancajas will win, then the bobfather will keep him from SSR/JFE until one of those two is looking bad.

I’m happy that these weight classes are getting the much deserved exposure.

As long as Cuadras isn't on the card it should be good I'm tired of Max and the other guys over hyping him due to how he "looks".
I haven't noticed that.

I haven't noticed that.
so you haven't seen Max give him a round due to his aura being that of a superstar where he's getting out boxed but he carrys himself better then the other guy.

Back