“Sorry, chaps, you’re obsolete"

Rarely does anything advance by leaps and bounds (revolution). But rather usually by small baby steps that take eons (evolution). By my understanding anyways.

Says your microscopic perspective.

<DisgustingHHH>

<3>

<28>

Says your microscopic perspective.

<DisgustingHHH>

<3>

<28>
Macro vs micro evolution, bro. Look it up. It's all about kinds turning into kinds. Otherwise how come your Lab doesn't give birth to pterodactyls?

Science!

Macro vs micro evolution, bro. Look it up. It's all about kinds turning into kinds. Otherwise how come your Lab doesn't give birth to pterodactyls?

Science!

Brah, I live on Big Island. I've geological time going on over here. Do you even news?

mustang_fire.jpg

Brah, I live on Big Island. I've geological time going on over here. Do you even news?

mustang_fire.jpg
Looks more like melted down chicken and cat bones, not like flying lizards. Lame.

You guys have had an interesting few years. Fake alarms, natural disasters, etc. All in all I'll take our great frozen nortn wasteland. Then again, you're familiar with the type of climate I live in, so your choice is an informed one.

Looks more like melted down chicken and cat bones, not like flying lizards. Lame.

You guys have had an interesting few years. Fake alarms, natural disasters, etc. All in all I'll take our great frozen nortn wasteland. Then again, you're familiar with the type of climate I live in, so your choice is an informed one.

Well look, Jurassic Park being filmed here don't make this shit Fantasy Island. Sorry. :(

Amen to that. Having survived Fairbanks, Alaska winters I'm good with the Big Island challenges though. Ain't nobody freezing to death if they pass out around here.

<28>

Well look, Jurassic Park being filmed here don't make this shit Fantasy Island. Sorry. :(

Amen to that. Having survived Fairbanks, Alaska winters I'm good with the Big Island challenges though. Ain't nobody freezing to death if they pass out around here.

<28>
Fairbanks to the big island? Damn! That's quite the contrast. Lol

Every winter, without fail, we get stories of drunks dying due to exposure here. The joys of living in what amounts to Siberia! The lack of skimpy dressed women for 6+ months if the year is more concerning to me than the weather, to be honest. Sad.

Fairbanks to the big island? Damn! That's quite the contrast. Lol

Every winter, without fail, we get stories of drunks dying due to exposure here. The joys of living in what amounts to Siberia! The lack of skimpy dressed women for 6+ months if the year is more concerning to me than the weather, to be honest. Sad.

Stops in-between, but yeah. The I can't get far enough urge remains confined by my attraction to America and the comfort it provides. Ultimately wisdom prevailed, now I reside in year-round 70-80 degree weather. Not sure about your goofy-ass metric system voodoo, but in this latitude of the world that's pretty damn good.

PS. I see ass hanging out of short-shorts every day (for better or worse). Skin to win, baby.

PS. I see ass hanging out.... every day (for better or worse). Skin to win, baby.
And this, folks, is how you bring a topic full circle. Assless chaps, ladies and gents! Kudos, Cubo.

o_O:D

One has to wonder; should we be doing any of this?

Is that a worthwhile end game to almost anyone?

That's the voice that is slowly being silenced though, the people who live.

Conservatives + Christianity + Science = "then why are there still monkeys moran ?????"

Why only Christianity? Why not Islam as well? Typical agenda-driven leftist hypocrite.

Meh, it's no threat. People get into relationships because it's satisfying, not because of reproduction. People will keep doing it forever.

Sounds like some future chemical warfare type shit.

Back