“Republican Party is a domestic terror group”

Another anti America , it's like the cool thing to do today.

Well real americans won't take it anymore.

Ameicans are generous to look the other way about illegal immigration, but then they want to come in and complain. No

Ha ha ha ha. That sh*t is funny. I like how people pretend that one party is any better than the other. Bush era NSA spying / data collection within CONUS continues or evolves under Obama. Gun running into Mexico (operation Linebacker) happens under Bush, gets shut down, and a similar operation (Fast and Furious) is implemented under Obama resulting in the loss of two lives. Drone strikes in the Middle East after 9/11 under Bush further expanded under Obama.

As far as Domestic Terrorism goes; I give Dems a slight edge as Sanctuary Cities seem to exist solely to impose misery upon US Citizens while allowing MS13, Barrio 18, Barrio Azteca, the Mexican Mafia, and other gangs cities to operate in and room to grow with plenty of young illegals to swell their ranks.

You have literally never offered so much as a modicum of valid reason to think this.

Besides "OMG trannies and illegals," the GOP is not preferred on the basis of any legitimate policy.

Listen here pisspants, if the democrats weren't so busy giving handjobs to every criminal, illegal, and terrorist they encounter, the northeast wouldn't have turned red.

Sort yourself out.

You have no concept of what you're talking about.

The irony is so thick that it's hard to believe you don't see it. You're blaming the bland identity politics of the neoliberal left on the faction of people presenting a substantive alternative to it in the form of the economic populism that preceded the party's (relative to the GOP of course) reliance on an identity-political message to cover up policy centered around neoliberalism and warmongering.

Ignorant self-ordained moderates like you are the reason for Clintonian Democrats being out of touch. And your posting of her comments re Gaddafi speak to just how inconsistent and unknowing you are (I mean....what was that supposed to convey exactly? SBJJ and I had already denounced the actions of Clinton re Libya. That doesn't change that Trump supported them).

That is presuming that is where your message is coming from. The alternative is that you're a moronic Trump supporter looking for some erroneous reason for your voting for an imbecile and for doing so without any actual policy basis besides decrying identity politics while using them exclusively to form your own political opinions.

Also, I'm in my thirties. Not that that is of much consequence, as you are a sterling example of age and wisdom having fuck all to do with each other.

The so called neo liberals are not liberals at all. they are impetuous children, angry at their own incompetence. These are the same white kids who aggitate an emotional and charged black community, these white boys and their blind followers help burn down black neighborhoods.

They help burn down black neighborhoods and then go back to their nice white areas. They don't have to deal with the deviation after a riot. The neo liberals are cosplayers, charlatans who think they are the new civil rights marchers risking their lives. You are not. Just wanna be white boys in che guevara t shirts.

Listen here pisspants, if the democrats weren't so busy giving handjobs to every criminal, illegal, and terrorist they encounter, the northeast wouldn't have turned red.

Sort yourself out.

Jesus, is it so hard to be civil? Your post is lacking any content. I mean, I get that it's not intended to be literally true, but in what sense is it figuratively true? None that I can see.

The so called neo liberals are not liberals at all. they are impetuous children, angry at their own incompetence. These are the same white kids who aggitate an emotional and charged black community, these white boys and their blind followers help burn down black neighborhoods.

They help burn down black neighborhoods and then go back to their nice white areas. They don't have to deal with the deviation after a riot. The neo liberals are cosplayers, charlatans who think they are the new civil rights marchers risking their lives. You are not. Just wanna be white boys in che guevara t shirts.

I really hope you never vote, since you're clearly incapable of even conducting cursory Google searches to know what words mean.

"Neoliberal" implies a classically liberal up-down approach to wealth building in which the private sector is given preeminent consideration in policy making and war, exploitation, and austerity are seen as collateral to ever-ascending stock prices.

It has nothing to do with racial animus. Those persons are just what I would call "racists," much like I would call you.

Also, I have no idea what a "wanna be white boy" is.

Sort yourself out.

Brilliant, Bob. Just brilliant.

Whatever insults, etc. you have to say to keep yourself from thinking critically.

Hmm, he sure left the thread in a hurry after this.

Meh, I think it's an excusable mistake. Trump's post-intervention rhetoric has been consistently biting, just like it was for the Iraq War. Chances are that, if you've ever heard Trump say the word "Libya" it has been to bitch about it and cite it as an Obama-era policy failure.

It just so happens that, when you're someone that says whatever is convenient in the moment without any regard for nuance or accuracy, there's legitimately always going to be a quote to use against you. Trump just learned that if you charge forward and say "nuh uh, I didn't say that, I didn't say that," some people will be stupid enough to ignore it.

I really hope you never vote, since you're clearly incapable of even conducting cursory Google searches to know what words mean.

"Neoliberal" implies a classically liberal up-down approach to wealth building in which the private sector is given preeminent consideration in policy making and war, exploitation, and austerity are seen as collateral to ever-ascending stock prices.

It has nothing to do with racial animus. Those persons are just what I would call "racists," much like I would call you.

Also, I have no idea what a "wanna be white boy" is.

you are the posterchild of a lifelong Liberal arts major. No sympathy for the working class. No respect for the real liberals who came before you, those who actually risked life and limb. Just a silly child playing dressup as a "liberal revolutionary".

Incompetent child, told that you were special and realized that you were a disappointment. Temper tantrums disguised in what you think is "intellect/education". Never looking in and your faults, always pointing the finger outward.

Cosplaying as if you were andrew goldman or michael schwerner. Living world of delusion, not recognizing how incompetent and unworthy you are. Calling yourself a liberal dishonors the real liberals and civil rights activists that risked their lives for a true cause.

you are the posterchild of a lifelong Liberal arts major. No sympathy for the working class. No respect for the real liberals who came before you, those who actually risked life and limb. Just a silly child playing dressup as a "liberal revolutionary".

Incompetent child, told that you were special and realized that you were a disappointment. Temper tantrums disguised in what you think is "intellect/education". Never looking in and your faults, always pointing the finger outward.

Cosplaying as if you were andrew goldman or michael schwerner. Living world of delusion, not recognizing how incompetent and unworthy you are. Calling yourself a liberal dishonors the real liberals and civil rights activists that risked their lives for a true cause.

I was a factory worker for 5 years before and throughout college. I worked representing indigent criminal defendants throughout law school. I work representing labor unions for a living, not just citing to them to call other men not manly or pretentious.

I am truly sorry that you are so insecure about your shitty level of intelligence, but merely being unintelligent doesn't place you in solidarity with the working class and it doesn't make your (lack of) policy positions more principled: it just makes you a fucking moron. Yes, even in Trump's America, being willfully ignorant still isn't a virtue to adults, in the working class or otherwise.

But, yes, keep forming your positions around your white victimhood and claiming solidarity with the working class while you further policy (like virtually everything the GOP does) that directly works against them because you're trembling like a little bitch thinking about black people.

I was a factory worker for 5 years before and throughout college. I worked representing indigent criminal defendants throughout law school. I work representing labor unions for a living, not just citing to them to call other men not manly or pretentious.

I am truly sorry that you are so insecure about your shitty level of intelligence, but merely being unintelligent doesn't place you in solidarity with the working class and it doesn't make your (lack of) policy positions more principled: it just makes you a fucking moron. Yes, even in Trump's America, being willfully ignorant still isn't a virtue to adults, in the working class or otherwise.

But, yes, keep forming your positions around your white victimhood and claiming solidarity with the working class while you further policy (like virtually everything the GOP does) that directly works against them because you're trembling like a little bitch thinking about black people.

LOL like there is any real difference between the two parties. They worth in combination to expedite the export of jobs overseas. But hey a factory worker turned lawyer would know that.

You are a charlatan, a traitor to the class you claim to be from. You sell your soul to be a part of the political system.

You live in a self created fantasy, thinking yourself as some warrior. You are not. You are just another traitor that started groveling to the political establishment to get some scraps off the table.

Meh, I think it's an excusable mistake. Trump's post-intervention rhetoric has been consistently biting, just like it was for the Iraq War. Chances are that, if you've ever heard Trump say the word "Libya" it has been to bitch about it and cite it as an Obama-era policy failure.

It just so happens that, when you're someone that says whatever is convenient in the moment without any regard for nuance or accuracy, there's legitimately always going to be a quote to use against you. Trump just learned that if you charge forward and say "nuh uh, I didn't say that, I didn't say that," some people will be stupid enough to ignore it.
I get you, but you excused him via his stupidity. That's a cold pardon lol. I just say fuck him and his parents.

As far as Domestic Terrorism goes; I give Dems a slight edge as Sanctuary Cities seem to exist solely to impose misery upon US Citizens while allowing MS13, Barrio 18, Barrio Azteca, the Mexican Mafia, and other gangs cities to operate in and room to grow with plenty of young illegals to swell their ranks.

The purpose of "sanctuary cities" is to help law enforcement. If non-violent unauthorized immigrants are afraid to interact with the cops, they're not going to be of any help in investigations or crime prevention. So if the cops signal that they're not going to go after people who are here illegally unless they're committing other crimes, they have a much easier time with their jobs (like taking down violent gangs).

If you want to argue with the thinking, that's fine (I think that position is very well-supported, though, unless your view is that illegal border crossing is a worse crime than, for example, murder). But at least try to understand it first.

Respect. I was surprised when I moved here to see how pro-labor MO is, btw. Doesn't stop anti-labor policy from happening but it seems like it's actually a contest. Unusual for a state this red.

When people are talking about paying into the system, federal income taxes are not the only way to pay in. Payroll, sales tax, local taxes, license renewals, etc all count too. I see you mention payroll but let’s not forget all the other ones. When you count them all, low income earners can actually pay a surprising portion of their income in taxes and fees.

Also, the system doesn't run on money and isn't just the gov't. The economy is goods and services, and anyone providing them is "paying into the system." Low-wage workers in general have the biggest negative gap between contribution and reward.

LOL like there is any real difference between the two parties. They worth in combination to expedite the export of jobs overseas. But hey a factory worker turned lawyer would know that.

You are a charlatan, a traitor to the class you claim to be from. You sell your soul to be a part of the political system.

You live in a self created fantasy, thinking yourself as some warrior. You are not. You are just another traitor that started groveling to the political establishment to get some scraps off the table.

Yeah, keep shooting off bland and unsupported insults while doing absolutely nothing besides bitching and excusing your own stupidity and intellectual laziness with "bu-bu-but the two parties are the same!" and "political establishment!" and "anyone who is productive is groveling! You should just take it up the ass like me and channel your passion instead into starting unsolicited bitch fights online and keeping busy with low-IQ hobbies while the world crumbles around me!"

Also, big LOL at your being complicit into neoliberal exportation of lower class capital and then calling me a traitor for actively fighting against it. Man, you might be the most tone deaf poster I have ever come across. You can't even keep a note of consistency in your purported criticisms: from the get-go, you were just scrambling to repair your ego after spouting off on a subject your tiny brain can't comprehend.

Love it. First deplorables, then white nationalists and now terrorists. Who comes up with this shit?

I don't think some of them understand this extreme emotional outcry pushes people in the middle to go one way or another. Call a spade a spade but please be logical and reasonable. But I guess politics drive out the worse in some

Yeah, keep shooting off bland and unsupported insults while doing absolutely nothing besides bitching and excusing your own stupidity and intellectual laziness with "bu-bu-but the two parties are the same!" and "political establishment!" and "anyone who is productive is groveling! You should just take it up the ass like me and channel your passion instead into starting unsolicited bitch fights online and keeping busy with low-IQ hobbies while the world crumbles around me!"

Also, big LOL at your being complicit into neoliberal exportation of lower class capital and then calling me a traitor for actively fighting against it. Man, you might be the most tone deaf poster I have ever come across. You can't even keep a note of consistency in your purported criticisms: from the get-go, you were just scrambling to repair your ego after spouting off on a subject your tiny brain can't comprehend.

OH u mad because I saw you for what u are?

Am I wrong that both parties are responsible for the expedited export of manufacturing jobs in the USA?

But hey ad long as you get to stay on your high horse and be a good errand boy for the political system. They may even pat you on your smart little head of yours, maybe even let you sit at the end of the grown up table.

I'm amazed at the tenacity of the left to hit new lows every day.

Back