“Republican Party is a domestic terror group”

He is still crying and mad because Hillary lost.

So he doubled down on the SJW stupid.

That was an act of war as we were still in a state of declared war. Besides. I am convinced many many more millions of Japanese would have died if he had actually invaded them like we originally planned to.. Can you imagine the stark difference? In the end, i am ok with it as it ultimately saved lives. The millions of lives that would have been lost by direct invasion. It would have been the end of the Japanese as a people..

Yeah... The US dropped atom bombs on Japan as an act of benevolence. It was the only way to avoid a genocide.

And I'm sure if Japan hadn't been terrorized into surrendering almost immediately the US would not have dared drop any more.

(Also, did you know the US firebombings of civilian Japanese populations killed even more non-combatants than the A-bomb strikes?)

People like you are why decent Americans can't have nice things.

Yeah... The US dropped atom bombs on Japan as an act of benevolence. It was the only way to avoid a genocide.

And I'm sure if Japan hadn't been terrorized into surrendering almost immediately the US would not have dared drop any more.

(Also, did you know the US firebombings of civilian Japanese populations killed even more non-combatants than the A-bomb strikes?)

You have no idea how wrong you truly are. Japan never would have surrendered. The allies were planning on invading Japan, that would have been an actual genocide with many millions of deaths, and possibly the end of the Japanese people.

how can anyone look at what we did in Iraq, under GOP leadership and not think we engage in some form of terrorism ourselves.

how can anyone look at what we did in Iraq, under GOP leadership and not think we engage in some form of terrorism ourselves.

What about under Dem leadership? 80% of drone strikes killed innocent people. 20% were the actual targets (allegedly). You ready to recognize they're both assholes yet?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Downfall

It was wrong, but i don't think it meets the legal definition of terrorism.

You have no idea how wrong you truly are. Japan never would have surrendered. The allies were planning on invading Japan, that would have been an actual genocide with many millions of deaths, and possibly the end of the Japanese people.

Not only is this delusional, it's not even logically consistent:

Japan would have fought to the very last man! They never would have surrendered! The Japanese were pure, suicidal psychos!

So we had to nuke 'em and make 'em realize it was either surrender or extinction. And it worked!

Yes, very obviously.

If the American Communist Party was operating at its most fervent former glory, it still wouldn't be a tenth as terroristic as the GOP. Rob the poor, cause millions to suffer, foment deadly conflicts all over the globe, and all for the private profit of a handful of rich white guys. And, better yet, leverage your ability to do all this by demonizing minorities and immigrants.
Wait, Obama was a republican?

Not only is this delusional, it's not even logically consistent:

Japan would have fought to the very last man! They never would have surrendered! The Japanese were pure, suicidal psychos!

So we had to nuke 'em and make 'em realize it was either surrender or extinction. And it worked!
You are wrong. Period. You are the delusional one.

And they're still FAR better than what the democrats have to offer...

You have literally never offered so much as a modicum of valid reason to think this.

Besides "OMG trannies and illegals," the GOP is not preferred on the basis of any legitimate policy.

What about under Dem leadership? 80% of drone strikes killed innocent people. 20% were the actual targets (allegedly). You ready to recognize they're both assholes yet?

I don't disagree with the concept but one is a result of the fallout from the Iraq war. Without one you don't have the other, or at least not in the same degree

And no I don't think both parties are the same. One is far worse than the other.

This thread proves it. The GOP is literally Cobra from GI Joe. Does that mean Trump is Cobra Commander? guess that makes Pence Destro.

Kelly Anne Conway is way too ghoulish to be Baronness though.

Back