“Reach out and touch me Tito!”

Tito:

latest

All Natural. Could argue that Tito is the LHW GOAT since he never got framed for steroids. I mean lets be honest here, nobody other than Jones would be able to defend the belt more than 5 times.

All Natural. Could argue that Tito is the LHW GOAT since he never got framed for steroids. I mean lets be honest here, nobody other than Jones would be able to defend the belt more than 5 times.

Tito is the LHW GOAT imho

Never had any false allegations thrown his way just because of how all natty he was. Pure dominance.

I loved old Tito (I know, I know). But the clip of him walking up, seeing Chuck, immediately turning around cracked me up even back then. Poor guy knew he didn't want none. Nowadays he would steamroll poor Chucky though so I guess he has that going for him.

Chuck back then (with that look) was no joke!

I love how Tito actually reached out and touched him, and Ken Couldn't do shit! :D

Tito is the LHW GOAT imho

Never had any false allegations thrown his way just because of how all natty he was. Pure dominance.

Actually just remembered that they tried to frame him too, just like they did with Jones. Tito was too strong and powerful though so they didn't succeed. But they tried.

Back