“PVZ’s Man” won his contender series fight

Stalking a womans man? Smh

I mean she was gang rapped at a party when she was younger. Just because it's a pretty white female doesn't mean life is simple
Being gang rapped is no joke. Once at a party, I was surrouded by like 5 or 6 guys and they all started spouting freeverse at me. It was scary

"Pvz's man"
Congrats on becoming the Kevin Federline of mma

I thought this was Austin Vanderford ↓↓↓

kuvankaappaus-2012-2-22-kello-21-55-071.png

Being gang rapped is no joke. Once at a party, I was surrouded by like 5 or 6 guys and they all started spouting freeverse at me. It was scary

PVZ’s unfortunate situation is nothing to mock...

But this response to an obvious spelling mistake cracked me up.

Funny stuff.

Austin Vanderford is not only banging Paige, he also exploited her minor fame and emasculated himself to get his foot in the door at the UFC.
Plus he’s undefeated 5-0 AND he claims natty.

He’s on his way to becoming one of Sherdog’s most hated.
Is Austin a smart businessman? Is his UFC future bright?

View attachment 409649 View attachment 409651
For your troubles.

Only in mma is a stumpy chick that looks like a 12 year old boy at a Christian camp the hottest thing. Where’s that video of her rolling around in Reebok taking about my mom?

I mean she was gang rapped at a party when she was younger. Just because it's a pretty white female doesn't mean life is simple
As horrible as being raped is, how the fuck are you going to use that as a platform for attention? She seems to do all the wrong moves at the wrong time... I.e. tell all book after going 1-2 in the ufc (or something), reneging on her hair cut p.r. Stunt, rolling around trying to sexualize Reebok in the most embarrassing way. It’s hard to sympathize with such attention seeking behavior.

pretty little white girl has it sooo tough
They say being a pretty girl is the worst thing that you can be born as:

-no one really cares about who you are and only values you because you are hot
-all girls will hate you/be jealous and all guys will be nice just to fuck you, then will discard you when the looks wear off
-even if you are smart, have value inside, people only pay attention to the outside (see #MeToo movement).
-you run the risk of getting raped or gang raped (which happened to PVZ)
-you think your only value to the world lays in your physical appearance, so you are terrified of growing old and then mutilate your body with plastic surgery
-once you get old, no one cares about you

Look at any former beautiful movie star, and they all had shit show miserable lives. Marlene Dietrich did not leave her house for the last 15 years, would pee and poop in bottles around her house, and was terrified of letting people see her as she was and not the sex symbol they remembered. Monroe was a junk bomb that OD'd and was used up by half the men in Hollywood. Liz Taylor saw more cocks than the Purdue Factory, was married like a million times, had more STD's than the alphabet, plastic surgery galore and died an agonizing death and was really unloved and devoid of family......the list goes on, it ain't what many people think. As an age old adage purports: careful what you wish for, as you just might get it.

He is 5-0 so he must be on juice. No fighter is natty if you ask Sherdog.

He is becoming one of Sherdog's most hated because he has a semi-decent looking girlfriend with a nice body because she works out but insecure so she had to get some fake balloons.

Sherdog hates semi successful to successful people.

That is all.

This dude clearly hit rock bottom. These types of common insecurities mean absolutely nothing to him.

-all girls will hate you/be jealous and all guys will be nice just to fuck you, then will discard you when the looks wear off
-even if you are smart, have value inside, people only pay attention to the outside (see #MeToo movement).
-you think your only value to the world lays in your physical appearance, so you are terrified of growing old and then mutilate your body with plastic surgery

Look at any former beautiful movie star, and they all had shit show miserable lives. Marlene Dietrich did not leave her house for the last 15 years, would pee and poop in bottles around her house, and was terrified of letting people see her as she was and not the sex symbol they remembered. Monroe was a junk bomb that OD'd and was used up by half the men in Hollywood. Liz Taylor saw more cocks than the Purdue Factory, was married like a million times, had more STD's than the alphabet, plastic surgery galore and died an agonizing death and was really unloved and devoid of family......the list goes on, it ain't what many people think. As an age old adage purports: careful what you wish for, as you just might get it.
These people are famous tho and lived in Hollywood, and are probably more fucked from that life alone. I’d say your every day pretty girl has a way easier life than some obese chick that has the face of a boise 2.

fair point, i'm just glad i'm not a woman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back