“Press Conference” McGregor does it again…

ray tango

Insha'Allah
@Green
Reaction score
Love him or hate him, the guy knows how to work the room.

It's hilarious that people on stage still don't understand he's doing them a favor by selling the fight.

thanks ray

Everybody loves Conor

Therefore,

elr-hp.jpg

Yep.

He and Chael are two of the best trash-talkers and fight sellers to ever compete in MMA.

It's hilarious that people on stage still don't understand he's doing them a favor by selling the fight.

Most people watching from home don't understand it either.

Exactly, they really are pretty dumb, you would think their managers would advise them to keep quiet & let Conor work his magic.

Sherdoggers are filled with guys that like watching press conferences more than fights. I have no interest in that shit but the front page is filled up with threads on it.

Sherdoggers are filled with guys that like watching press conferences more than fights. I have no interest in that shit but the front page is filled up with threads on it.

I watch both. The anticipation builds and it makes the actual fight more fun.

The funniest part was when Uncle Dana used a slick move to grab the monster energy in front of Conor when Alvarez and Conor heated up :p

I watched it and seen things a little different. It was funny and will sell tickets but what a shit show. It was like Conor was not even in his right mind. When asked a question he would deliver a couple rehearsed one liners and that's it. Sometimes not even answering the question. When called out with something off the written script when Eddie told him to take off the sunglasses he got 3rd grade real quick with "make me, make me". Don't get me wrong, there are a ton of people who eat this marketing stuff up so it will sell tickets. It is written and rehearsed by Conor though. Nothing about the actual sport or the actual fight, just a bunch of loosely thrown together personal insults.

Or it could be that everything OTHER than the fights take up more time so any true fight fans have a lot of "Non fight stuff" to look at. Idiot.

Back