Crime “Pharma Bro” Martin Shkreli sentenced to seven years.

Meanwhile all the bankers who helped cause the last economic crisis and all the pharma executives who are fucking people left and right are still doing their thing.
latest

he has a very unlikable personality but as other posters in this thread have detailed there does seem to be more to the story than what is revealed on face value by news outlets. while most people seem to behave like a lynch mob. he seems like an easy scapegoat.

he has a very unlikable personality but as other posters in this thread have detailed there does seem to be more to the story than what is revealed on face value by news outlets. while most people seem to behave like a lynch mob. he seems like an easy scapegoat.
nah, hes a smug cunt who broke the law , fucked over sick people, and gloated about it, im good with him being buttfucked in a prison cell.
im also good with bankers and other pharma executives being pursued by the courts.

nah, hes a smug cunt who broke the law , fucked over sick people, and gloated about it, im good with him being buttfucked in a prison cell.
im also good with bankers and other pharma executives being pursued by the courts.
"heres the truth"
"Nah i dont care about the truth i hope he gets raped"

yikes

"heres the truth"

yikes
The only thing yikes is that fact that your screename is “21savage” why don’t you go listen to some more wannabe gangster garbage rap.

"heres the truth"

yikes

Why are you white-knighting this prick? He's a fucking piece of shit who pissed off the wrong people and was found to have broken laws.

You need to white-knight that poor girl in your AV.

The only thing yikes is that fact that your screename is “21savage” why don’t you go listen to some more wannabe gangster garbage rap.
imagine not bumping 21 in 2018 {<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
Why are you white-knighting this prick? He's a fucking piece of shit who pissed off the wrong people and was found to have broken laws.

You need to white-knight that poor girl in your AV.
just pointing out the facts in a thread where dozens of people are, on false grounds, hoping someone gets raped lol

just pointing out the facts in a thread where dozens of people are, on false grounds, hoping someone gets raped lol
Not saying you're wrong but I haven't read anything that exonerates this guy in any way. Care to provide a source? (Yes I'm aware of Google but I'd prefer you do the work lol)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnla...ng-pharmaceuticals-is-it-viable/#6d9366205a6b

Forbes said:
Further concerning is the lack of visibility for Turing’s clinical programs. A check of ClinicalTrials.gov shows ZERO entries for “Turing Pharmaceuticals.” Given that Turing’s website indicates that it has drugs in phase 2 (TUR-001–for lactation) and phase 1 (TUR-002–ketamine–for suicidality; and the aforementioned TUR-004), one would expect that Turing would begin to have a public presence with its clinical programs.

So, that was 3 years ago. Let's check in to see how this reinvested windfall is changing lives with cutting edge research and development.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?cond=&term=Turing+Pharmaceuticals&cntry=&state=&city=&dist=

He’ll still be a millionaire when he gets out....and lol @ people having Oz fantasies about him.

People that fantasize about rape and colostomy bags are weird.

Just my opinion though.

Bet we see him in 3 years or less, dude is still going to have plenty of money when he gets out and he'll be fine on the inside.

Oh God, I hope we hear a story about him getting an arm surgically removed from his colon in a prison infirmary without anesthesia.

It’s the simple narrative goobled up by lemmings. He pissed off powerful people, they told you to hate him and you did.

You should pop your collar while saying this, cool guy. Tell us all how to think.

Bet we see him in 3 years or less, dude is still going to have plenty of money when he gets out and he'll be fine on the inside.
what was it, $21 million he'll still have after paying his dues.

Bet he gets pictured with that twerp smile too lol.

He’ll still be a millionaire when he gets out....and lol @ people having Oz fantasies about him.

People that fantasize about rape and colostomy bags are weird.

Just my opinion though.

Shkreli has enough money to have his own gang. He will be just fine in prison, especially for the crime he committed, correct me if im wrong but he wont be housed with the worst violent offenders or lifers, more likely people who committed crimes like himself. Not to mention he is a genuinely smart guy who will most likely be teaching prisoners getting along with everyone earning good time etc.

Shkreli wasn't out there touching kids, only group of people I can think of that are universally hated in prison are pedophiles. Hell even Jared Fogel hired people to protect him in prison if I'm not mistaken.

The Oz fantasies seem like a mix of weirdness, misunderstanding and virtue signaling.

Back