Crime “Pharma Bro” Martin Shkreli sentenced to seven years.

I dont think Ive seen anyone with a more punchable face.
gettyimages-689502038.jpg

Is that a photoshop of something? Looks like a 12 year old girl with a grown mans hand on her head lol?
Every now and then someone has a white girl/black guy AV in this forum. It chases away the Dailystormers

7 years is too easy on him. Fuck that guy, here's hoping he leaves prison so ass raped that he can't hold his shit in and needs a colostomy bag for the rest of his life.
Pfft like hes really gonna do 7 years ! Its trumps america now son welcome to serfdom

Meanwhile all the bankers who helped cause the last economic crisis and all the pharma executives who are fucking people left and right are still doing their thing.

images

images

Couldn't have happened to a nicer douchebag.
He became a little bit of a hero of the Alt-Right. Who knows why. Those fucking retards will worship anyone.

Whats kinda sad is not that he is going to jail. He financially crippled and possibly led to the death of countless people by driving up the price of his companies meds, but that is not what brought him down. Screwing over a few 1%ers with his BS hedge funds, and hes sent to prison.

Did he? Is there any proof that his scheme actually crippled regular people financially and led to their deaths?

I've heard all the talk but I've never actually heard an account from any potential victims of this scheme.

No. He exploited the fuck out of our fucked up insurance/medical system. It was quite a masterful thing to get a hold of a patent drug in need

He was just such a prick about the mark up I'm okay with people misunderstanding.

Did he? Is there any proof that his scheme actually crippled regular people financially and led to their deaths?

I've heard all the talk but I've never actually heard an account from any potential victims of this scheme.

HA! I stopped that one halfway in and went to the next episode. Fucking syrup....lol.

C4pUBlBUoAA-9Zf.jpg

I totally understand. But this happened in my backyard and I was amazed that an American production company was interested in the maple syrup heist at all. But I was laughing the whole way through as I was thinking "fuck, others watching this are totally laughing at us here"

I totally understand. But this happened in my backyard and I was amazed that an American production company was interested in the maple syrup heist at all. But I was laughing the whole way through as I was thinking "fuck, others watching this are totally laughing at us here"

It was kind of interesting that there are fucking "syrup gangsters" though.

This guy is such a massive Thundercunt that even the War Roomers agree on something for once.

It’s the simple narrative goobled up by lemmings. He pissed off powerful people, they told you to hate him and you did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back