“Man I think Conor easily knocks out GSP” - UFC hall of famer

GSP would beat Conor standing imo, and god help Conor if GSP decided to take him to the mat.

giphy.gif

The world. Don't limit the possibilities.
He had Mayweather knocked out in my opinion as well but was obviously saved by the bell.
He should honestly fight DC as DCs standup isn't as good either.

connor could knock him out..... its possible. But isnt that the biggest money fight right now? GSP x2 weight champion vs McGregor x2 weight champ...why has connor never called for it? he is all about the money after all... oh i know why because he knows GSP would wrestle fuck him to a living death....

third belt comin'
fourth belt on the horizon
Just give him all the belts and then him and his fans can circle jerk each other about how he is champ champ champ etc. on some Canadian island.

Maybe belts can mean something again after that.

He'd probably beat Stipe. Stipe has a glass chin and was KOd by a wrestler the same height as Conor. In fact the more I think about it. Conor would KO anyone in MMA. With ease.
He would also outrun the best Kenyan marathon runners while running the marathon on just one foot. We all know he's the best athlete of any sport in human history.

Prime GSP who is for sure a UFC hall of famer would get hurt very badly if he ran into Conor . It’s scary to think of how badly Conor would dismantle GSP as GSP stand up isn’t very good compared to Conors. Not even on the same planet.

Conor has accomplished way more than GSP ever could in this sport.

200.gif

GSP is the GOAT, and even now, he would murder Conor's ass.
Conor's standing is incredible, but GSP's way, way too good with his wrestling to let that fight on the feet.
He would rain elbows in Conor's face, for 25 minutes.

Hoping for an army of morons like ts to shift the betting lines if the fight happens. Easy money baby, ya.

Might be the funniest post on here in a while.

Prime GSP who is for sure a UFC hall of famer would get hurt very badly if he ran into Conor . It’s scary to think of how badly Conor would dismantle GSP as GSP stand up isn’t very good compared to Conors. Not even on the same planet.

Conor has accomplished way more than GSP ever could in this sport.
Compare gsp records to McGregor records

He had Mayweather knocked out in my opinion as well but was obviously saved by the bell.
He should honestly fight DC as DCs standup isn't as good either.
Mayweather was clearly out on his feet numerous times. Got saved by the bell every single time.

Back