“Man I think Conor easily knocks out GSP” - UFC hall of famer

Fortniter33

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Prime GSP who is for sure a UFC hall of famer would get hurt very badly if he ran into Conor . It’s scary to think of how badly Conor would dismantle GSP as GSP stand up isn’t very good compared to Conors. Not even on the same planet.

Conor has accomplished way more than GSP ever could in this sport.

What is with these goofy as clickbait threads. Shit makes me miss 99Silva or whatever his name was. I'll take the bait for the lulz.

GSP boxed Nick Diaz the fuck up. Conor got lit up by Nate in the first fight and had to go to war and dig deep in the second fight. Not even in the same planet though, lmao.

What is with these goofy as clickbait threads. Shit makes me miss 99Silva or whatever his name was.

GSP boxed Nick Diaz the fuck up. Conor got lit up by Nate in the first fight and had to go to war and dig deep in the second fight. Not even in the same planet though, lmao.

99silva was the OG Sherdog shitposter

Prime GSP who is for sure a UFC hall of famer would get hurt very badly if he ran into Conor . It’s scary to think of how badly Conor would dismantle GSP as GSP stand up isn’t very good compared to Conors. Not even on the same planet.

Conor has accomplished way more than GSP ever could in this sport.
That's naughty, you're a cheeky cheeky boy.

Yeah he also thought Maia was gonna run through Woodley lmao.

He could catch him with a punch like Serra did i guess but that's about it. Aside from that GSP wins 9/10. Conor would get pinned and eat elbows in the face all night long

Personally i'd be much more interested in GSP vs Khabib. At least Khabib has great wrestling. Would be much more interesting imho

He'd probably beat Stipe. Stipe has a glass chin and was KOd by a wrestler the same height as Conor. In fact the more I think about it. Conor would KO anyone in MMA. With ease.

Conor's KO power is already reduced at 155. What makes you think he'd have the power to knock out a 185-pounder?

e2aBPhh.gif

What is with these goofy as clickbait threads. Shit makes me miss 99Silva or whatever his name was. I'll take the bait for the lulz.

Nick and Nate not even the same person lol

Back