“Just a guy who went out there and went all out and just never gave up,”

The context matters. He's referring to all the ups and downs in his career and making his way back to the top again.

In this context then yes, it makes sense, because I was about to agree with TS until I read this post.

The average fight fan wouldn't even make the walk to the Octagon even if they had his abilities.

You'd piss your vale tudo shorts in the dressing room even if you had King Kong's abilities TS. We all know it.
Agree totally if the average fight fan had any ability he'd be a fighter and not some forum dweller shitting on people with actual skills and courage too compete at the highest level regardless of the outcome.It's one think too have an opinion of how a match going to play out but when we as fans start too question the athletes ability too perform their craft its flatout disrespectful.

I'll remember him as a domestic violence offender with lots of power and no heart. Thats why guys like shogun was champ while guys like Crumble aren't.

it was so weird hear him say hes tired of getting hit n fighting in general. he came across as total badass/kill or be killed guy who like to scrap

Personally I think if the average fight fan had Rumble's abilities, they would be champion of the world several times over.

3373977480_904af2a5c1.jpg

I think it's disgusting that he must be getting biggest prop for not denying his own wrong conduct in the history of humanity, oh wow he doesn't deny any of it, I don't think Hitler did either, oh wait maybe he didn't, well that changes things.

Can you imagine if a professional athlete so outrageously fails a drug test, and then says shit like if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying? Can you imagine the public backlash?

But, it's Sonnen, so it must be okay. He doesn't deny it, hey, if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying? who cares about all the honest, hardworking man who played the right way who couldn't be 1/1000 th as successful as the scumbag?

Fucking disgusting is the word.

Hitler comparison. My apologies. I wouldn't have pushed if I realized you were one of those people.

Back