“Javier Mendez will go back and tighten up Khabib’s striking” - Rogan

Javier was mad at him at the barboza fight. Can promise you he was this fight to. The thing with Kabib is that he doesn't care at times. When he feels that he can play he playes and when he wants to prove a point he does that to.

I agree with that, he is taking unnecessary risks. I still can't understand why rounds 3, 4, 5 went they way they did. The most likely explanation is that khabib wanted to try something different. If he continued like the first 2 rounds fight would have been finished.

That's my only concern with khabib, he is capable of dominating pretty much everyone at 155. But if he chooses to stay on the feet too long or decides to play games because he is being too dominant, there's always a higher risk involved with that. All it takes is one accurate punch to rock you.

But that is my one concer. On pure skill he is easily the most dominant fighter in the division.

I agree with that, he is taking unnecessary risks. I still can't understand why rounds 3, 4, 5 went they way they did. The most likely explanation is that khabib wanted to try something different. If he continued like the first 2 rounds fight would have been finished.

That's my only concern with khabib, he is capable of dominating pretty much everyone at 155. But if he chooses to stay on the feet too long or decides to play games because he is being too dominant, there's always a higher risk involved with that. All it takes is one accurate punch to rock you.

But that is my one concer. On pure skill he is easily the most dominant fighter in the division.

He felt that al had nothing in the standup for him and he was right. I think Kabib is a bright dude and he knowes when he can play or not and if he ever feel that he's in trouble he will resort to "HULK SMASH" :D

i actually belives he will hold on to that belt for a long time. But in MMA annything can happen in a blink of an eye. But Kabib will stay champ for a long time, It's not impossible that he will suffer a loss in the near future. Especially if he will continue to explore and risk testing new stuff every other fight. When it happen then we will see a even more focused and determined Kabib that will go back to the smashing that even makes The hulk impressed. :)

so uou haters, be prepared and enjoy, celebrate when and if he ever looses. Beacuse he will only do it once and will become a monster after that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back