“It’s easier to fool people than to....

Majority wise that is correct but if our education improves the quote would no longer hold validity.

tumblr_loapxoebeF1qg0k16o1_500.png

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."

Mark Twain

Conspiracy theorist pep talk.

“It’s easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.” – Mark Twain

Agree or disagree with this quote?

For me this quote is very true. Most of the time I can't even convince my family when they are being fooled. It doesn't matter if it's by our government, by a friend, by some company, but it seems a lot of people rather be fooled than to be told to be fooled.

great quote and yes I agree.

unfortunately this is the same argument morons like climate deniers and moon landing deniers and flat earthers use.

I think there's actual science that suggest/proves this. It's worse the more someone's identity is tied to the falsehood.

Everyone is affected by bias, awareness and humility seem to be the antidote.

“It’s easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.” – Mark Twain

Agree or disagree with this quote?

For me this quote is very true. Most of the time I can't even convince my family when they are being fooled. It doesn't matter if it's by our government, by a friend, by some company, but it seems a lot of people rather be fooled than to be told to be fooled.

<TheDonald>

Yeah

Look at the chumps throwing their money to cam hoes on Twitch

Back