“If you’re real gangster why didn’t you come inside the bus”

its much easier to step out of a bus window than it is to step in..... khabib just didnt want to because he's a pussy

Gamgster’s don’t care about what’s, “much easier”. You’re no real G, sir.. Conor was just wasting peoples time with his facade.

Gamgster’s don’t care about what’s, “much easier”. You’re no real G, sir.. Conor was just wasting peoples time with his facade.
Conor wouldve had to literally jump up to climb in that broken window, Khabib couldve literally stepped on a seat, put his foot on the window ledge and stepped down

but we both know he doesnt act tough if he doesnt have a numbers advantage like he did with Artem the other day dont we?

he didnt want to resolve it when khabib has him crowded with 20 of his goons..... I didnt see khabib being very keen to confront him and Conor yesterday though, did you?
Khabib's boys were trying to break it up. Artem should. be thanking them

And once again, how whats he supposed to confront him? climb through broken glass?

Khabib's boys were trying to break it up. Artem should. be thanking them

And once again, how whats he supposed to confront him? climb through broken glass?
fuck off only Ali tried to break it up at the end, the rest of them were in Artem and the other guys face making threats and backing them against the wall. they were not breaking it up

yeah if he's so gangster, all he has to do is step through the hole

fuck off only Ali tried to break it up at the end, the rest of them were in Artem and the other guys face making threats and backing them against the wall. they were not breaking it up

yeah if he's so gangster, all he has to do is step through the hole
Wow man you are just beyond dumb.

None of Khabib's boys touched Artem. The were trying to get Khabib to leave and focus on his cut.
sure they were, none of them were pointing in their faces telling them theyd kill them or anything? all while khabib was in artems face

lets stop pretending that you wouldve felt perfectly safe if you were artem

sure they were, none of them were pointing in their faces telling them theyd kill them or anything? all while khabib was in artems face

lets stop pretending that you wouldve felt perfectly safe if you were artem
Fuck Artem. He shouldn't be making threata he can't back. If he wants ti Conor's scared little lap dig then he needs shut up.

Probably because the door was locked. Do buses in Dagestan even have doors?

I never lied about shit. I said from the begining that Artem is a scared bitch.
you were acting like nothing happened between artem and khabib, then when I ask you to stop pretending you wouldve felt safe if it happened to you..... you respond with "fuck artem" because you know you wouldnt have felt safe at all.

thanks for proving my point, you guys are fucking idiots

you were acting like nothing happened between artem and khabib, then when I ask you to stop pretending you wouldve felt safe if it happened to you..... you respond with "fuck artem" because you know you wouldnt have felt safe at all.

thanks for proving my point, you guys are fucking idiots
I never said nothing happened you illiterate dolt.

I said Khabib boys never touched him WHICH IS A FACT! Khabib walked up, told Artem to keep to his word or fuck off. Artem ran like a bitch and that was it.

No one got hurt and Artem got what he asked for.

I never said nothing happened you illiterate dolt.

I said Khabib boys never touched him WHICH IS A FACT! Khabib walked up, told Artem to keep to his word or fuck off. Artem ran like a bitch and that was it.

No one got hurt and Artem got what he asked for.
yeah but throughout the thread and yesterday you were making out like it was no big deal, that artem had it coming etc

yet now you refuse to admit that you wouldve felt in danger

yeah but throughout the thread and yesterday you were making out like it was no big deal, that artem had it coming etc

yet now you refuse to admit that you wouldve felt in danger
No i wouldn't have. Khabib boy's made no contact. Of they aren't doing shit and Khabib is just yelling then there is no danger.

It was nothing. Khabib put him in his place, did not harm him, and left. That's it.

Back