“If you’re real gangster why didn’t you come inside the bus”

You've also spent the entirety of the day hopping from thread to thread bashing Khabib. Your credibility ain't exactly in good shape in this regard.
well its pretty easy to bash khabib

and my credibility is fine kiddo, this was instigated by khabib.... yet all you fucks wanna do is blame Conor

on one video you can see khabib is the one holding one of his guys back telling him to take it easy.. i dont know what happened after that but at least at that point khabib seemed in no rush to get off the bus, so he shouldnt say anything to conor about not going inside the bus.

well its pretty easy to bash khabib

and my credibility is fine kiddo, this was instigated by khabib.... yet all you fucks wanna do is blame Conor
This was instigated by Artem when he proclaimed that he'd beat the shit out of Khabib the next time he saw him. He picked a fight that he didn't have the balls to finish.

Artem started this whole conflict and didn't want to resolve it himself.

on one video you can see khabib is the one holding one of his guys back telling him to take it easy.. i dont know what happened after that but at least at that point khabib seemed in no rush to get off the bus, so he shouldnt say anything to conor about not going inside the bus.

Habib learned a very important lesson today
Never piss of a gangster!!

Imagine if the bus driver opened the doors? I’m predicting Conor’s fuckboys would’ve got stomped out by every fighter on that bus. I wish it would’ve happened

Imagine if the bus driver opened the doors? I’m predicting Conor’s fuckboys would’ve got stomped out by every fighter on that bus. I wish it would’ve happened
Conor and Artem goes throw them all

Lmao Khabib shit himself, Conor is such a badass. Khabib will now have a 10 year ramadan so he never has to see Conor again

Then he shouldn’t have ganged up on Artem

What did he do to Artem besides tell him to shut the fuck up?

Seriously, if he wanted to beat up Artem, do you think that he'd need the rest of team Dagestan?

What did he do to Artem besides tell him to shut the fuck up?

Seriously, if he wanted to beat up Artem, do you think that he'd need the rest of team Dagestan?
He slapped him?
He basically ganged up on him and assaulted him
No, obv he’d murder him but that’s not the point

Yeah, because they all assaulted Artem and threw shit at him

No but they mob circled his ass to where he could either A. Take it or B. Throw a strike and get fucked up. And he got slapped for choosing A.

Few of those guys with Kahbib are legit.

So Khabib's the one who's scared? Is this why he is fighting this saturday and Conor is throwing things with his hired muscle.

You have to be dumb if you think that Conor is a badass for doing this. He was protected by his crew, and was attacking a people who are cutting weight and in bad shape.

lol @ kaboob for hiding behind thug rose.

yes come into bus, we fight here like in russia

27u8xw.jpg

Conor was a prick for doing what he did, but Khabib's reply is just cringeworthy. Everyone knows he was scared and won't come out.
If you really think this then you are either retarded or like 14 years old. Maybe both

Khabib was in no state to fight
anybody. He thought his life might end at that moment.

Nobody wants a piece of Conor when they can barely walk.

Khabib didn't realize Conor is bout that life.

Talk shit get hit.

I'm embarrassed as a Conor fan right now. That was BS.

But...dude gives zero fucks for real
Conor is the most dangerous type of gangsta though...a wannabe!!!

A white low to mid class background with a stable home with both parents clearly trying their best in a first world country with excellent social services , education etc
That produces occasional angry white boys who feel they must try 10x harder to be gansta than those from a real hood!!! :)

Conors hardest childhood days wouldda been the time his mum bought the wrong gameboy game for a birthday present or his dad making him go back upstairs and do his english paper o nmacbeth again properly this time!!! U think about horrors like that and how theyd shape a boy into a beast as a man! ;)

Back